Islam

rickyb

I'll choose my friends......thank you very much!!
yea your a looney about muslims because
A: you dont have any muslim friends somehow
B: your news sources are garbage along with your reasoning

if you replace your fear of muslims with jews, then its probably not that different from what happened to the germans.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Another attack on Coptic Christians in Egypt. For people to stand by and watch as the bloodshed continues is criminal. This mentally is the real racism. Why attack Christians in your Muslim countries they are powerless.
They're not standing by, Egypt is basically fighting a war against ISIS, who doesn't only target Christians there. It's their country, so they're fighting against it. You want to help them, more power to you, get a plane ticket.

Non sequitur

They're not standing by, Egypt is basically fighting a war against ISIS, who doesn't only target Christians there. It's their country, so they're fighting against it. You want to help them, more power to you, get a plane ticket.
Don't have to buy a plane ticket, bad ideas travel. And your inability to recognize the danger to our western freedoms borders on insanity.

Non sequitur

If the ideology behind evil isn't destroyed then were all in the same boat. Its called forced to fight. Not asking for it just responding to it. If called to serve I Will.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If the ideology behind evil isn't destroyed then were all in the same boat. Its called forced to fight. Not asking for it just responding to it. If called to serve I Will.
Define the ideology you're talking about, and explain to me the process by which you think we should take to "destroy" it.

Non sequitur

I understand love of neighbor is the best persuader. The Europeans are doing this and hows that working out.
Biting the hand that feeds you. Talk about lazy spoiled brat culture. No wonder its a s---t hole in their countries.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Another attack on Coptic Christians in Egypt. For people to stand by and watch as the bloodshed continues is criminal. This mentally is the real racism. Why attack Christians in your Muslim countries they are powerless.
Why are you just standing by.
If you really cared, you would go over there to Egypt and fight them bastids.