Nation of Islam

Hellobrown2000

In the late 70s to mid-late 80s, it was impossible to become a firefighter, police officer, or EMS if you were white. Stations and precincts were filling quotas and so the hospitals followed suit. My uncle told me for every 8 guys they hired, only two could be white. There was a big "whites need not apply" scandal at an AETNA headquarters near me in the 90s.

White males in the working class and above, ages 30 to 60, are the largest marginalized group and is always the target of racial issues because it's all our fault. People are idiots.
Every city worker I see is black where I live. It's still going on today. Google lowering acceptance scores nationwide. Police, fire and other agencies are lowering requirements because "minorities" arent scoring high enough to pass

refineryworker05

Sorry, but the "Great Society" under Johnson and the welfare state has destroyed the black community. Why work when you can get government assistance in food and housing? The Democrats want to enslave the black community to have them reliant on them and keep voting for them. Spew out the narrative that whites are holding them down (like you're argument), give them no hope, then offer a solution that the government will take care of you. For those that don't want to be on the Democrat Plantation, they do go and work and are helped by affirmative action programs. Figures don't lie, but liars can figure. You can point to all your statistics that says whites are holding down blacks, but it's just not true.

Destroyed the black community? Are all black people dead in America? What do you mean by destroyed?

The Great Society programs were designed for all Americans, why do you single out black Americans?

You have to separate what you "feel" is true about black Americans as a group from what is known about black Americans. So the opinion that black Americans didn't/don't work when they could because they could get government assistance in food and housing comes from what sources, from what knowledge base?

Explain why it is your belief that black Americans are uniquely impacted by those programs which all Americans receive?

The idea that a politically party has "enslaved" black Americans is just bigoted and ahistorical to what actual enslavement was like for black Americans. Enslavement was not just like voting and supporting a political party.

This nation was founded on the beliefs of white supremacy and in the inferiority of black Americans, and it was founded on the belief in the economic exploitation of black American labor to enrich this nation. Those beliefs deeply impacted this nation and were the law of the land for about 80% of this nation's history 1783-1970.

This means for a large percentage of this nation's history black Americans weren't considered human, had zero rights, and every system was designed to exploit and take from them. This is apart of American heritage, and it is inescapable.

Out of that system of violence, death and hatred and exploitation came huge racial disparities that still persist till this day. Addressing those disparities and calling out racism is not saying white people are keeping anyone down. It is dealing with our history and our present. I have no idea why anyone would feel personally implicated in discussing how to correct these huge persistent racial disparities.

The idea that black Americans believe the government will take care of them or that they have no hope is yet another belief you have about black Americans that is wholly false and bigoted. Again where is the data to back up these kinds of assertions about millions of people?

Democratic Plantation? Again do you really think telling black Americans they are enslaved and on a Democratic Plantation is appealing to black voters or truthful? Smh

So you end your rant with a rejection of knowledge. I get it you don't want to know.

We have a brutally racist history. We have badly mistreated black Americans as a nation and for about 80% of our history, this treatment was the law of the land, and till this day huge racial disparities that hurt the lives of black Americans continue to exist. I don't know how we correct these issues without looking at data about those disparities and working to correct them.

refineryworker05

Every city worker I see is black where I live. It's still going on today. Google lowering acceptance scores nationwide. Police, fire and other agencies are lowering requirements because "minorities" arent scoring high enough to pass

Fact the largest employees of state and local and the federal government by far are white people and it is not even close. In fact the largest recipients of government money by far are individual white people and corporations mostly owned by white people and again its not even close.

How is google lowering acceptance scores nationwide? What does that mean?

Police and fire departments are overwhelmingly white and male. Again if one doesn't believe in the genetic superiority of white men.... there is no excuse not to hire more people who aren't white men to be police officers or firefighters.

But more to the point, I honestly don't understand the what appears to be to me the confused thinking on these topics.

I'd think the people angry about black people gaining more employment due to unfairness which means they believe more black people should be unemployed, wouldn't be the same people angry about black Americans not working so they could get government assistance, but they are often the same people.

So on the one hand these people seem to genuinely believe that black Americans have too many jobs. Jobs they shouldn't have, which means they believe more black Americans should be unemployed, and yet these same people then rant about black Americans not wanting to work to get government assistance.

Aren't those two beliefs in conflict?

You'd think that those most concerned about the black community being destroyed by the Great Society programs would be the most interested in ensuring black Americans weren't discriminated against in the labor market and had jobs. But again the exact opposite is true, the people who most strongly believe that black Americans have too many jobs they shouldn't have which again would produce more unemployment for black Americans are angry and have this belief that black Americans don't want to work and get too much government assistance. and round and round they go.

refineryworker05

you need to do your homework. black America is suffering

That's an odd request, since I have repeatedly asked people to inform themselves about the gigantic across the board racial disparities that hurt the lives of black Americans that occur in employment, housing, education, and the criminal justice system.

I still wouldn't describe black Americans as destroyed and don't understand what that means.

Hellobrown2000

Yea your right, you live everywhere and know all. Cup of Joe is on msnbc you should probably go get your facts about all things disingenuous, how minorities have a horrible life because of the white devil now.
Fact the largest employees of state and local and the federal government by far are white people and it is not even close. In fact the largest recipients of government money by far are individual white people and corporations mostly owned by white people and again its not even close.

How is google lowering acceptance scores nationwide? What does that mean?

Police and fire departments are overwhelmingly white and male. Again if one doesn't believe in the genetic superiority of white men.... there is no excuse not to hire more people who aren't white men to be police officers or firefighters.

But more to the point, I honestly don't understand the what appears to be to me the confused thinking on these topics.

I'd think the people angry about black people gaining more employment due to unfairness which means they believe more black people should be unemployed, wouldn't be the same people angry about black Americans not working so they could get government assistance, but they are often the same people.

So on the one hand these people seem to genuinely believe that black Americans have too many jobs. Jobs they shouldn't have, which means they believe more black Americans should be unemployed, and yet these same people then rant about black Americans not wanting to work to get government assistance.

Aren't those two beliefs in conflict?

You'd think that those most concerned about the black community being destroyed by the Great Society programs would be the most interested in ensuring black Americans weren't discriminated against in the labor market and had jobs. But again the exact opposite is true, the people who most strongly believe that black Americans have too many jobs they shouldn't have which again would produce more unemployment for black Americans are angry and have this belief that black Americans don't want to work and get too much government assistance. and round and round they go.

refineryworker05

Yea your right, you live everywhere and know all. Cup of Joe is on msnbc you should probably go get your facts about all things disingenuous, how minorities have a horrible life because of the white devil now.

What are you talking about?

Seriously the largest government employer are the military and federal government then state governments, then police and fire departments, all of those are dominated by white people as employees, this is objective reality. You can look this stuff up.

White devil? Horrible life? These are words I didn't use. So what's the point of trying to inject them into this discussion? If you don't care about the gigantic racial disparities that exist within our nation that hurts the lives of millions of Americans, then move on.