Nation of Islam

fedx

Extra Large Package
Destroyed the black community? Are all black people dead in America? What do you mean by destroyed?

The Great Society programs were designed for all Americans, why do you single out black Americans?

You have to separate what you "feel" is true about black Americans as a group from what is known about black Americans. So the opinion that black Americans didn't/don't work when they could because they could get government assistance in food and housing comes from what sources, from what knowledge base?

Explain why it is your belief that black Americans are uniquely impacted by those programs which all Americans receive?

The idea that a politically party has "enslaved" black Americans is just bigoted and ahistorical to what actual enslavement was like for black Americans. Enslavement was not just like voting and supporting a political party.

This nation was founded on the beliefs of white supremacy and in the inferiority of black Americans, and it was founded on the belief in the economic exploitation of black American labor to enrich this nation. Those beliefs deeply impacted this nation and were the law of the land for about 80% of this nation's history 1783-1970.

This means for a large percentage of this nation's history black Americans weren't considered human, had zero rights, and every system was designed to exploit and take from them. This is apart of American heritage, and it is inescapable.

Out of that system of violence, death and hatred and exploitation came huge racial disparities that still persist till this day. Addressing those disparities and calling out racism is not saying white people are keeping anyone down. It is dealing with our history and our present. I have no idea why anyone would feel personally implicated in discussing how to correct these huge persistent racial disparities.

The idea that black Americans believe the government will take care of them or that they have no hope is yet another belief you have about black Americans that is wholly false and bigoted. Again where is the data to back up these kinds of assertions about millions of people?

Democratic Plantation? Again do you really think telling black Americans they are enslaved and on a Democratic Plantation is appealing to black voters or truthful? Smh

So you end your rant with a rejection of knowledge. I get it you don't want to know.

We have a brutally racist history. We have badly mistreated black Americans as a nation and for about 80% of our history, this treatment was the law of the land, and till this day huge racial disparities that hurt the lives of black Americans continue to exist. I don't know how we correct these issues without looking at data about those disparities and working to correct them.
Actually the Democrat Party and liberals think blacks are inferior. That's why they created affirmative action to begin with......to put minorities on an "equal footing" with superior whites. That's about as racist as it gets. I like to think of all races equal, unlike liberals. I like to treat all races equal, unlike liberals. That means I can criticize someone black, like Obama, and do it because I consider him my equal. However, liberals scream "racism" if someone criticizes Obama, because deep down they are the racists and consider minorities inferior. Liberals are closet racists.

Last edited:

fedx

Extra Large Package
Destroyed the black community? Are all black people dead in America? What do you mean by destroyed?

The Great Society programs were designed for all Americans, why do you single out black Americans?

You have to separate what you "feel" is true about black Americans as a group from what is known about black Americans. So the opinion that black Americans didn't/don't work when they could because they could get government assistance in food and housing comes from what sources, from what knowledge base?

Explain why it is your belief that black Americans are uniquely impacted by those programs which all Americans receive?

The idea that a politically party has "enslaved" black Americans is just bigoted and ahistorical to what actual enslavement was like for black Americans. Enslavement was not just like voting and supporting a political party.

This nation was founded on the beliefs of white supremacy and in the inferiority of black Americans, and it was founded on the belief in the economic exploitation of black American labor to enrich this nation. Those beliefs deeply impacted this nation and were the law of the land for about 80% of this nation's history 1783-1970.

This means for a large percentage of this nation's history black Americans weren't considered human, had zero rights, and every system was designed to exploit and take from them. This is apart of American heritage, and it is inescapable.

Out of that system of violence, death and hatred and exploitation came huge racial disparities that still persist till this day. Addressing those disparities and calling out racism is not saying white people are keeping anyone down. It is dealing with our history and our present. I have no idea why anyone would feel personally implicated in discussing how to correct these huge persistent racial disparities.

The idea that black Americans believe the government will take care of them or that they have no hope is yet another belief you have about black Americans that is wholly false and bigoted. Again where is the data to back up these kinds of assertions about millions of people?

Democratic Plantation? Again do you really think telling black Americans they are enslaved and on a Democratic Plantation is appealing to black voters or truthful? Smh

So you end your rant with a rejection of knowledge. I get it you don't want to know.

We have a brutally racist history. We have badly mistreated black Americans as a nation and for about 80% of our history, this treatment was the law of the land, and till this day huge racial disparities that hurt the lives of black Americans continue to exist. I don't know how we correct these issues without looking at data about those disparities and working to correct them.
Do you teach at a university? If not, you should. You'd fit right in and you'd be making $220,000 a year and have every holiday off! Seriously what you wrote looks like a resume for a university job. You should apply and just use what you wrote above and I can almost guarantee you you'll get hired.....to Harvard, Stanford, Yale, Princeton, or take your pick.

newfie

That's an odd request, since I have repeatedly asked people to inform themselves about the gigantic across the board racial disparities that hurt the lives of black Americans that occur in employment, housing, education, and the criminal justice system.

I still wouldn't describe black Americans as destroyed and don't understand what that means.

wow humility.
I thought Obama fixed all that?

if you count making pretty speeches.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do you teach at a university? If not, you should. You'd fit right in and you'd be making $220,000 a year and have every holiday off! Seriously what you wrote looks like a resume for a university job. You should apply and just use what you wrote above and I can almost guarantee you you'll get hired.....to Harvard, Stanford, Yale, Princeton, or take your pick.
Where did you go to college?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Do you teach at a university? If not, you should. You'd fit right in and you'd be making $220,000 a year and have every holiday off! Seriously what you wrote looks like a resume for a university job. You should apply and just use what you wrote above and I can almost guarantee you you'll get hired.....
Nah ... he's pretty easy to see through.
He dresses up assumptions as facts and parades them around.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Good ole contract agreed on by management

nope...no where in the contract does is it say you get to talk to anyone in management anyway you want because you are in the union. That is where a lot of union members are totally wrong. Don't like what you are being asked/told/ instructed to do, work as directed and file a grievance.

fedx

Extra Large Package
Sure, but you're the one crying on an anonymous internet forum about professors making more money than you do.
Not really. I'm not mad they're making more than me. I was saying that one guy wrote an essay that could get him hired as a professor. It looked like an essay for "why do you want to teach at our college/university" as he went on and on about all the injustices and racism in this country. He is professor material. That's all.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Not really. I'm not mad they're making more than me. I was saying that one guy wrote an essay that could get him hired as a professor. It looked like an essay for "why do you want to teach at our college/university" as he went on and on about all the injustices and racism in this country. He is professor material. That's all.
Yea, higher education is a huge conspiracy against the American Christian white man. It's all a liberal ploy to indoctrinate our youth with their communist ideas. Wait or was it the jews' fault? Sorry I can't keep up with the Alt-Right's crazy talking points. Please continue, how do you feel about the mainstream media?

fedx

Extra Large Package
Yea, higher education is a huge conspiracy against the American Christian white man. It's all a liberal ploy to indoctrinate our youth with their communist ideas. Wait or was it the jews' fault? Sorry I can't keep up with the Alt-Right's crazy talking points. Please continue, how do you feel about the mainstream media?
You seem to know a lot about higher education. What college did you go to? Enough about me, let's talk about you. How do you feel about Jews? How do you feel about about the MSM?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You seem to know a lot about higher education. What college did you go to? Enough about me, let's talk about you. How do you feel about Jews? How do you feel about about the MSM?
Ah deflecting.
Glad I could help you figure out how to put your hood back on.