It’s all leaking out now IBT leak

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
You ever seen a picture of her? She has a face and figure made for radio. Love her interviews.
You made me google her.........
giphy.gif

........... you son of a bitch LOL

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
FT drivers and feeders already have a huge superiority complex versus part-timers and 22.3 (if anything , it should be the reverse JMO)....now we have "second tier drivers " which is calling them second-rate

nelson-simpsons-haha.jpg

if that's the case, I cannot wait to see this new workplace dynamic!
Do we have those yet? Or you intentionally jumping the gun.

rod

Retired 22 years
This is so different than any other forum I’ve been on. When I first purchased my Harley i got on HD forums and it was full of useful information and helpful people, this not so much, you ask or post on here you get attacked immediately, so odd

That's easy to explain. Harley people are happy. UPS workers--not so much.

twoweeled

Just another concession. I wonder how many FT will vote for this because "won't effect me".
That's exactly how UPS continues to get the better of us. The ol; it doesn't affect me, attitude. It may not affect you today, but it will affect you later on. Then the others won't care just as you didn't care when it was their butt getting used. We cut our own throats. This is exactly the kind of thing, Union organizing was meant to stop. This is what organizing is all about. So we don't run around like headless, mindless chickens, screwing each other while UPS laughs at us.