It’s all leaking out now IBT leak

Chester

To work at UPS, you will deal with Alpha personalities.

Betas.... just tuck their tail between their legs and suck it up.

It's not a job or company, for the timid.

-Bug-
Difference here is you don’t have to use your real name so you can be as rude or hateful as you want. Whats with the spacing of your post, not being a prick just curious.

Box Ox

Maybe

You

Need

A

Hobby

???

2lwruq0.jpg

Tony Q

Difference here is you don’t have to use your real name so you can be as rude or hateful as you want. Whats with the spacing of your post, not being a prick just curious.
I wouldn't take it to seriously. If you find yourself doing so, just close the computer up.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Dam I Thought you knew everything
And plz elaborate on how exactly he makes over $100k washing trucks part time.
Nah I’ll pass, I get that he’s a know it all, but nonetheless congrats on retirement, I’m jealous
Pass again, no way in hell will I be in a forum discussing work on a weekend.
This is so different than any other forum I’ve been on. When I first purchased my Harley i got on HD forums and it was full of useful information and helpful people, this not so much, you ask or post on here you get attacked immediately, so odd
Seems like the whole ratings part of this forum is the problem, a lot just comment to get as many positive ratings as possible, reminds me of Facebook and why I got off it.
Yea and most are on here everyday, maybe if they got away from work after work they’d be happier, idk
Maybe

You

Need

A

Hobby

???
Cool, congratulations on being a self proclaimed Alpha in a forum full of strangers.

giphy.gif

BigBrown1234

And plz elaborate on how exactly he makes over $100k washing trucks part time.

All the high seniority PT that I know make more than full time if they choose.

I’m a PT air shuttle and I make about $100k. I have people with less seniority than me that make more than me.

Besides Red Circled employees. I make about $30 in the warehouse.

Overtime after 5 and everyday they need double shifters. (Sups work everyday can’t keep PT employees)

Everyday there is bulk stops or irregs that couldn’t fit in the regular package truck that I shuttle out to them before I start my route then I get paid ground all day

They will never have enough drivers.
1. Sick calls
2. Vacations
3. Injuries (we have 37 routes in my building and at one point we had 25 people on light duty TAW, comp, or disability.) thats over half lol

The new drivers we been getting from the hub are already 40 and been getting injured the first year of driving.

I can personally do routes faster than the regular driver so management loves using me. And I’m never in a hurry haha

I also can do everything and every job on every sort. I can regularly help out with Car wash, Pre load, local sort, Chase cars, hazmat, safety, utility

Last edited:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I don't know the rather intimidating guys name in your gif, but he is like a vampire. It seems like he's been around forever. He must have a good agent because he's made a comeback of late.
Dude always plays a bad guy... Wasn’t he in the movie heat???

Coldworld

60 months and counting
This is so different than any other forum I’ve been on. When I first purchased my Harley i got on HD forums and it was full of useful information and helpful people, this not so much, you ask or post on here you get attacked immediately, so odd
Like a pack of rabid dogs... no doubt about that!!