It’s all leaking out now IBT leak

Chester

This is so different than any other forum I’ve been on. When I first purchased my Harley i got on HD forums and it was full of useful information and helpful people, this not so much, you ask or post on here you get attacked immediately, so odd

Chester

Seems like the whole ratings part of this forum is the problem, a lot just comment to get as many positive ratings as possible, reminds me of Facebook and why I got off it.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
This is so different than any other forum I’ve been on. When I first purchased my Harley i got on HD forums and it was full of useful information and helpful people, this not so much, you ask or post on here you get attacked immediately, so odd

To work at UPS, you will deal with Alpha personalities.

Betas.... just tuck their tail between their legs and suck it up.

It's not a job or company, for the timid.

-Bug-

Box Ox

Forums based around around enthusiasm for a great product/hobby will naturally be a more pleasant place to be. This is more a place for people to commiserate over common (often negative) work life experiences.

Chester

Forums based around around enthusiasm for a great product/hobby will naturally be a more pleasant place to be. This is more a place for people to commiserate over common (often negative) work life experiences.
Yea and most are on here everyday, maybe if they got away from work after work they’d be happier, idk