It’s okay to be white

bbsam

Staff member
It’s in Scotland. I imagine they can be offended if they wanna be. I think all y’all’s outrage can stay put right here in the states, no?

lol. Snowflakes.

Last edited:

cachmeifucan

You know what I always say, " what's the point of being white if I can't act like it". Now tell me that's not the greatest thing you heard. The color can be interchangeable. Now go use my saying like you made it up.

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s in Scotland. I imagine they can be offended if they wanna be. I think all y’all’s outrage can stay put right here in the states, no?

lol. Snowflakes.
It started in America, y’all have already thrown your bitch fits about this.

It’s still funny every time I see one of these articles condemning It’s okay to be white.

bbsam

Staff member
It started in America, y’all have already thrown your bitch fits about this.

It’s still funny every time I see one of these articles condemning It’s okay to be white.
May have started in the states but this story is in Scotland.

El Correcto

god is dead
Outraged contservatives get awfully sandy in the coo coo when people half a world away have a different view of things.
This isn’t a different view.
“These actions were bigoted and, quite frankly, I believe any individual who resonates with this message is either not very intelligent or outright racist,” Dalavai wrote via email. “No one is literally denying that it is okay to be white; it is okay to be anything on this campus except hateful. The fact that some individuals felt that the mere existence of the Center for African Diaspora Student Success warrants a threat to ‘being white’ speaks volumes.”
https://theaggie.org/2017/11/26/its-okay-to-be-white-fliers-found-on-uc-davis-campus
This is very much like “Black lives matter”
A simple little slogan that race baiters can hide behind and claim they don’t think it’s a big deal. Something society should easily accept, but due to the source and behavior of the people posting it, it gets media attention and becomes partisan.

bbsam

Staff member
This isn’t a different view.
“These actions were bigoted and, quite frankly, I believe any individual who resonates with this message is either not very intelligent or outright racist,” Dalavai wrote via email. “No one is literally denying that it is okay to be white; it is okay to be anything on this campus except hateful. The fact that some individuals felt that the mere existence of the Center for African Diaspora Student Success warrants a threat to ‘being white’ speaks volumes.”
https://theaggie.org/2017/11/26/its-okay-to-be-white-fliers-found-on-uc-davis-campus
This is very much like “Black lives matter”
A simple little slogan that race baiters can hide behind and claim they don’t think it’s a big deal. Something society should easily accept, but due to the source and behavior of the people posting it, it gets media attention and becomes partisan.
It’s apparently a different view than what you hold and it’s being held by people half a world away. Why get sand in the coochy coo over that?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Outraged contservatives get awfully sandy in the coo coo when people half a world away have a different view of things.

it's interesting how the subject of race confounds them. They revert to the usual jokes about penis size, jumping ability etc., and then present themselves as victims.

Poor :censored2: snowflakes. So sensitive.