It has begun

AttackedHawk34

If that's how you measure success, how often do you wipe your ass with a c-note?

I would say his "campaign for social justice" was a failure!
Wouldn't you want any campaign for social justice to be a success I thought that what was America is all about while fighting for the freedoms of those abroad. It seems like you are more like telling on yourself than anything

rod

Retired 22 years
Wouldn't you want any campaign for social justice to be a success I thought that what was America is all about while fighting for the freedoms of those abroad. It seems like you are more like telling on yourself than anything
So you make millions while the ones you are supposedly standing up for get 20 cents an hour? What's wrong with that picture. friend Kapernick

The Driver

I drive.
So you make millions while the ones you are supposedly standing up for get 20 cents an hour? What's wrong with that picture. friend Kapernick

The whole thing was maybe a diabolical plan to make a splash and to end up signing with Nike for his millions...

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm nervous. Will they make us all shower together @rod?
Only about 30 or 40 at a time. Also no partitions between the toilets. Nothing like 20 guys taking a crap side by side. That's the way it was when I was drafted. Now days they probably have bathroom attendants and personal showers.