It sucks how you good you look can depend on some stoner

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I thought this was an On-Road Supervisor talking about drivers.
This really sounds like a statement a management person would make.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I rather have a small truck and be jammed up like a mother 1st part of the day than a big truck. Small truck easier to get around in that's for sure.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Man that is one LIGHT route! At our center the cars are usually bricked front to back, floor to ceiling.

Sent using BrownCafe App
load.jpg
That's been me almost everyday now that the 8pm thing has gone into effect. Sometimes bulked down the middle but not usually. Been putting in mad routes everyday for people to make 8pm. Can you say GRAVY TRAIN lol. Usually 115 to 120 stops 140 to 170 miles. :censored2: time in the seat boys lol.

upsgrunt

I drive a P57, and last Wednesday my preloader managed to get 1024 delivery pieces on there. Would have been more, but Walmart wouldn't fit.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Man that is one LIGHT route! At our center the cars are usually bricked front to back, floor to ceiling.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Hmmm....leta say every one of my trucks had 265 like that one...most have more but 265 times 6 trucks is a 1590 piece pull. Divided by the 5.25 hrs i worked yesterday....300+ pieces/hr? Yeah I'm all set...thanks...lol

Thebrownstreak

Wow must be some serious high miles or long way from center.
225 miles minimum daily….95% which were dirt roads. I'd be done delivering almost daily by about 5. Had a pick up at a truck stop which sent out trippaks for truck drivers sending in their miles….that pickup was at 550…then it was 1 1/2 hours drive back to center.

Future

Victory Ride
I had to get stoned just to understand the title of this thread!Holy crap, go back to high school,retake English 1,then reapply at UPS.