Its gonna be a fun biden presidency.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
The dude has already cried on stage lmfao. Let the meme war begin

IMG_20210120_225943_246.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
Bros they want us to believe this guy got 80 million votes.

I think this is misinformation. I doubt military members would turn their back in a disrespectful manner to any commander and chief. They won’t be in the armed forces for long if it’s really some disrespectful gesture to the president. That is not tolerated even from generals.

El Correcto

god is dead
If the military was openly showing defiance and disrespect to a president it would be worse than the capitol riots imo. As much as I hate Biden and the democrats, I do not want the military showing any disrespect to the President or acting like it’s their job to determine who the rightful leader of the free world is.

It’s not their place to do so.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
If the military was openly showing defiance and disrespect to a president it would be worse than the capitol riots imo. As much as I hate Biden and the democrats, I do not want the military showing any disrespect to the President or acting like it’s their job to determine who the rightful leader of the free world is.

It’s not their place to do so.
Nah bro even jill biden was denied a handshake

vantexan

I think this is misinformation. I doubt military members would turn their back in a disrespectful manner to any commander and chief. They won’t be in the armed forces for long if it’s really some disrespectful gesture to the president. That is not tolerated even from generals.
Most likely they were looking towards where an attack might come from. Doing their jobs. As commander in chief Biden could have them all booted out but if you don't hear any more about it this video was just put out to cause trouble.