Its gonna be a fun biden presidency.

vantexan

So there’s an article someone wrote as an intellectual exercise and right wing media is pretending it’s a democratic policy proposal? Sounds about right.
Why not? They're all in bed together. Considering the scope of Biden's first day executive orders just about anything is possible.

It will be fine

Why not? They're all in bed together. Considering the scope of Biden's first day executive orders just about anything is possible.
His first day he reversed all the “accomplishments” of the Trump administration. The world is better off.

If you don’t understand why you should question why your media sources pretend outlandish ideas are mainstream Democratic policy, I can’t help you.

vantexan

His first day he reversed all the “accomplishments” of the Trump administration. The world is better off.

If you don’t understand why you should question why your media sources pretend outlandish ideas are mainstream Democratic policy, I can’t help you.
Tell that to the thousands of.Keystone XL pipeline workers suddenly out of a job. Tell that to the millions who'll see their wages depressed as he lets in millions of illegal immigrants. Y'all wanted Trump out and you got it.

newfie

Most likely they were looking towards where an attack might come from. Doing their jobs. As commander in chief Biden could have them all booted out but if you don't hear any more about it this video was just put out to cause trouble.
well they were not all looking in the same direction so i dont know if that is the answer.

newfie

So there’s an article someone wrote as an intellectual exercise and right wing media is pretending it’s a democratic policy proposal? Sounds about right.

well... a bartender came up with a 100 trillion dollar climate plan so yea we kind of have to take these delusional thoughts seriously

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png