It's not a vaccine passport.

vantexan

We tried to go to the Caribbean(next week)........still 14 days quarantine.....no vax....no go.....so yeah......it's literally a PASSPORT REQUIREMENT.
Where in the Caribbean? I'm seeing a bunch of places with no quarantine but usually require a covid test within 72 hours of travel.

quad decade guy

I'm surprised he doesn't fly his private airplane over to the Caribbean...
Could absolutely. However single engine over open water and beyond sight of land just doesn't turn me on. Not to mention shark capitol of the whole world. Putting a pencil to it.....much faster and cheaper to airline or charter. By the time you put a raft and life jackets and such.....we might be able to take a toothbrush. BTW, I don't fly over mountains at night either.....

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I can think of a certain user or two who should be here anytime now to say "HURR DUURR. iT's ReAlLy NoT a PaSsPoRT. rEpBlIcAnS jUsT lOvE oUtRaGe!!11!"

quad decade guy

No, a number of countries don't require vaccinations. Dominican Republic for example just does random testing upon entry.
Ok. A number of countries do. And what happens if you test positive upon entry? So, it would seem that a person would want to be vaxed way before even attempting travel.......in effect a vax passport.......

All of this reverted our travel to good ole Florida.....wide open no restrictions.....they want your business......it's hard to imagine ultra poverty stricken countries based solely on tourism to be so obtuse....but I digress.

vantexan

Ok. A number of countries do. And what happens if you test positive upon entry? So, it would seem that a person would want to be vaxed way before even attempting travel.......in effect a vax passport.......

All of this reverted our travel to good ole Florida.....wide open no restrictions.....they want your business......it's hard to imagine ultra poverty stricken countries based solely on tourism to be so obtuse....but I digress.
Every country in the world with the exception of Mexico, possibly a few others, has some kind of requirement. Most require a covid test within 72 hrs of travel there. So if you take the time to get tested you can enter many places with no quarantine. Including many Caribbean islands. Keep in mind those restrictions aren't in place because they are obtuse. It's because it takes them time to get the money together to buy vaccines, plus not enough vaccine is available worldwide. Not everyone is fortunate enough to live in a country like the U.S.

quad decade guy

Every country in the world with the exception of Mexico, possibly a few others, has some kind of requirement. Most require a covid test within 72 hrs of travel there. So if you take the time to get tested you can enter many places with no quarantine. Including many Caribbean islands. Keep in mind those restrictions aren't in place because they are obtuse. It's because it takes them time to get the money together to buy vaccines, plus not enough vaccine is available worldwide. Not everyone is fortunate enough to live in a country like the U.S.
Ok.

Still a vax passport.