It's not a vaccine passport.

tadpole

So break the law in order to endanger those around you?
one-has-a-moral-responsibility-to-disobey-unjust-laws-quote-1.jpg

floridays

Ok. A number of countries do. And what happens if you test positive upon entry? So, it would seem that a person would want to be vaxed way before even attempting travel.......in effect a vax passport.......

All of this reverted our travel to good ole Florida.....wide open no restrictions.....they want your business......it's hard to imagine ultra poverty stricken countries based solely on tourism to be so obtuse....but I digress.

floridays

I’m pretty sure they can refuse to let students live on campus. They could also say that freshman must live on campus. It is what it is.
Follow the money if there are mass refusals.
I'm a child of the 60's, trust no one over 30.
Enough students say :censored2:, they would crumble.
Waddya think?

floridays

Even state universities can impose rules they desire, unless there is a specific state law that says otherwise.
Even lazy students can refuse to enroll for fall semester.
Follow the money, who exactly holds the trump card should they choose to play it?

floridays

I’m pretty sure they can refuse to let students live on campus. They could also say that freshman must live on campus. It is what it is.
The left hates liberty, you take great pleasure in compliance. Tyranny, "You will do this," that's your makeup.
I'm baiting you, take the lure. It's shiny.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Yes, your employer can mandate you get the vaccine.

Not non-approved ones. Then there.are exemptions. Are employers liable for complications? Any laws that allow employers to force you to get any particular medical procedure are unconstitutional, thus void.

What else you got?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Not non-approved ones. Then there.are exemptions. Are employers liable for complications? Any laws that allow employers to force you to get any particular medical procedure are unconstitutional, thus void.

What else you got?
The EEOC has issued guidance that permits mandatory vaccination policies—whether someone is vaccinated is not a protected category.

Where does the EEOC list the word non-approved? The vaccine is in widespread use.

I guess someone will have to make a court challenge.