It's not a vaccine passport.

rod

Retired 22 years
Serious question, if there was an FDA approved vaccine, and you hadn't yet taken a vaccine, would you take it?
Most of those who won't get vaccinated won't do it because they are just afraid of needles and are big crybabies. P-u-ss-a-y s. Claiming to be anti-vax has nothing to do with it.

Sportello

I know what similar local colleges my area are doing. They are not forcing people to get the vaccine but after Labor Day if you do not have the vaccine and you get hospitalized for COVID-19 they're not going to cover you
Even state universities can impose rules they desire, unless there is a specific state law that says otherwise.

Sportello

I'm just not sure how they can impose them when it's experimental vaccine.

And I can't believe that our company has not done anything to promote the employees getting vaccinated
Whatever
I’m pretty sure they can refuse to let students live on campus. They could also say that freshman must live on campus. It is what it is.

quad decade guy

Did you see in NYC only vaxed folks could get in to the Broadway Bruce Springsteen concert?

Hmmm?

The vax tax is real.....

Did you see Australia and South Africa are starting new shutdowns? 14 days.....India....you'll see.