Its official ..my station starting Jan has cut guaranteed pay

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The people who didn't take him seriously and made wrong prediction after wrong prediction about his candidacy/campaign are calling him a fool who is playing a game. LOL!

Really? Trump has never had an original thought in his life. He's like the weathervane on top of MT3's mansion...he blows with the wind, and then says what you morons want to hear. And you buy it...every time. It's a huge game.

Look-up "demagogue", and while you're at it, Google Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Really? Trump has never had an original thought in his life. He's like the weathervane on top of MT3's mansion...he blows with the wind, and then says what you morons want to hear. And you buy it...every time. It's a huge game.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, snowflake.

Look-up "demagogue", and while you're at it, Google Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

So many pots and kettles, LOL!!!!

vantexan

I did...picture of Obama next to definition. :rofl:

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
"Snowflake" ... I can imagine his family's conversation at Christmas time.

The buzzwords must be flying off the hook.

Oldfart

I asked my SM and MD this morning. Neither one has heard anything about eliminating guarantee pay. These 2 have over 80 years between them and don't miss much. Maybe a SM misspoke when he relayed this information.

Oldfart

I think the elimination of weekly guarantee applies to handlers.
Most of our handlers had their guarantee eliminated because they didn't want to go to accounts and work. They expected to work 11 or 12 hrs a week, get paid for 17.5 and get full benefits. Now they work 11 or 12 hrs and get paid 11 or 12 hrs and other handlers get over 20 by going to a bulk account.

59 Dano

Sure thing, shatflake. I guess "snowflake" must have been mentioned on Hannity or something. It's the new Right Wing buzzword. Again, lack of original thoughts.

I've been using "snowflake" for years. Where have you been, watching Hannity or something?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I've been using "snowflake" for years. Where have you been, watching Hannity or something?

It's obviously the Right Wing word of the moment , so I figure some prominent FOX genius used it and the Unimind simply followed, as usual.

Oh, I hear the upper management team is getting extra bonuses and guaranteed exorbitant salaries despite screwing it up...Again.

59 Dano

It's obviously the Right Wing word of the moment , so I figure some prominent FOX genius used it and the Unimind simply followed, as usual.

No, just a bunch of your type has crawled out of the woodwork and cranked up the histrionic theatrics. The term has been around forever. Sorry, snowflake, but the orange guy won.

Oh, I hear the upper management team is getting extra bonuses and guaranteed exorbitant salaries despite screwing it up...Again.

And?

Oldfart

Why begrudge what others make? If you want to make what they make, work up to their positions and earn their salary.

!Retired!

I think the elimination of weekly guarantee applies to handlers.
I'm thinking it applies to all part timers. If it applies to everyone, I'll need to steal work from the mid-day route below me. I'll ask my manager Wednesday.
Most of our handlers had their guarantee eliminated because they didn't want to go to accounts and work. They expected to work 11 or 12 hrs a week, get paid for 17.5 and get full benefits. Now they work 11 or 12 hrs and get paid 11 or 12 hrs and other handlers get over 20 by going to a bulk account.
I heard 2 handlers talking during the sort. The company had them sign a paper waiving minimum pay. Since most of them have 2nd jobs and can't stay later, they had to sign. I'm not sure if anyone said 'No, I'll stay the 3.5 each day'
Why begrudge what others make? If you want to make what they make, work up to their positions and earn their salary.
This should be good...

Last edited:

Myort

They have had the process of signing away your guarantee for years. Don't sign it, and they will find some work for you.

Oldfart

They have had the process of signing away your guarantee for years. Don't sign it, and they will find some work for you.
That is the problem. Many want 17.5 pay but they only want to work 12. They turn down work and wonder why they do away with 17.5 rule