Its simple

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
They don't "take" them. They earn them, one box at a time. Same can't be said for welfare abusers. We seem to agree most of the time & I can understand why you would feel that way but the reality I've tried to convey to our friend RonC is that RTW is a mythical demon, created my the left & our union bosses to misdirect our attention and anger while they pillage our healthcare earnings. Over a million teamsters & their families are now enrolled in an "unsustainable" multi-employer healthcare plan due to the ACA, yet not a single Teamster has lost a DIME in wages to RTW after it has passed in their states. Not a DIME...Zero...Nota. These guys can rail all day long about RTW & when their benefits package is robbed for thou$and$ of dollars of value to redistribute to the "welfare junkies" they strug their shoulders & look away.
They are taking them. Without having to pay union dues for them. FREELOADERS.
If you think private unions can survive long with those laws you are kidding yourself.
I say if they don't want to join the union, fine. No union pay, no union pension, no union health care, and no union job protection.
I wonder how much UPS would give those workers if they didn't have to follow a contract?

Atomic_Smurf

They are taking them. Without having to pay union dues for them. FREELOADERS.
If you think private unions can survive long with those laws you are kidding yourself.
I say if they don't want to join the union, fine. No union pay, no union pension, no union health care, and no union job protection.
I wonder how much UPS would give those workers if they didn't have to follow a contract?
Healthcare benefits don't come out of our union dues. They are earned with sweat & long hours. Stop showing up for work and see how long you get to keep them if you don't agree. Now that the greedy union is taking over healthcare, they will drop you in 1 week if you don't punch in. You have our earned benefits confused with Obamacare.

realbrown1

I was going to suggest the same thing, maybe a certain Smurf on a dummy account in a desperate attempt to get someone to agree with his nonsensical blather.
You are definitely not a NEW poster. So the only questions left are who you were, and why did you change?

realbrown1

Healthcare benefits don't come out of our union dues. They are earned with sweat & long hours. Stop showing up for work and see how long you get to keep them if you don't agree. Now that the greedy union is taking over healthcare, they will drop you in 1 week if you don't punch in. You have our earned benefits confused with Obamacare.
With out our union, we probably wouldn't have healthcare benefits.
You just don't seem to get that these right to work for less freeloaders are built in UPS scabs should the need ever rise that we have to strike again.

AnonyMusser

You are definitely not a NEW poster. So the only questions left are who you were, and why did you change?
I'm not new here in the sense that I registered a couple years ago to ask advice on a sensitive issue involving supervisor intimidation. Other than that I just started posting actively to guage other people's opinions on the 705 contract

realbrown1

I'm not new here in the sense that I registered a couple years ago to ask advice on a sensitive issue involving supervisor intimidation. Other than that I just started posting actively to guage other people's opinions on the 705 contract
That doesn't pass the smell test.
I think it's more likely that you are a multiple identity troll trying to skirt bc's rules. You might even be one of the TROLL PATROL like Panin or TOS.

Ron Carey lives on

The crazy thing is Smurf, you know RTW laws hurt working people and you don't care. You love to throw obamacare out as your defense, but nobody is defending obamacare? You constantly defend RTW knowing it hurts organized labor. You are like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

With out our union, we probably wouldn't have healthcare benefits.
You just don't seem to get that these right to work for less freeloaders are built in UPS scabs should the need ever rise that we have to strike again.
Don't believe the lies. I work in a RTW state & honestly don't know of a single employee in our center that has chosen to not pay dues. I like it that we have the choice however. It gives us a bit of leverage against the union that forced an inferior contract on local 89 in non-RTW Kentucky. Had KY been a RTW state the IBT wouldn't have been so quick to stab its own members in the back for fear of losing membership. And as I've mentioned several times before, the expansion of RTW states admittedly forced IBT negotiators to give new hires the first starting pay increase in 30 years. Bringing up the low wages of bottom rung union workers is just one of the unintended consequences ;) of the much feared RTW legislation. The Democrats signature law however, has had a much more negative impact on working families across the country as I'm sure you're aware.

realbrown1

Don't believe the lies. I work in a RTW state & honestly don't know of a single employee in our center that has chosen to not pay dues. I like it that we have the choice however. It gives us a bit of leverage against the union that forced an inferior contract on local 89 in non-RTW Kentucky. Had KY been a RTW state the IBT wouldn't have been so quick to stab its own members in the back for fear of losing membership. And as I've mentioned several times before, the expansion of RTW states admittedly forced IBT negotiators to give new hires the first starting pay increase in 30 years. Bringing up the low wages of bottom rung union workers is just one of the unintended consequences ;) of the much feared RTW legislation. The Democrats signature law however, has had a much more negative impact on working families across the country as I'm sure you're aware.
Nice post. Can't argue anything you said.