It's Vegas Baby!

HazMatMan

NASCAR ain't the same since that let all them foreigners start racing. Anyone that races open wheel should be banned from driving NASCAR unless they were born in one of the Southern states!

If that was said with humor and sarcasm is Brownman agreeing with it or did he not see the sarcasm or humor in it and truly really believes in the statement??? (Sorry I did not see the humor or sarcasm in it myself)

UPS Lifer

Here is the difference between Red Bull and UPS..... Red Bull is going to pull their driver A.J. Allmendinger because of his lack of production but UPS continues to go with DJ because of his name recognition and his positive appeal on the commercials.

It's a numbers game! UPS does not care about winning races. At least let the fans and the 400,000 plus employees know that so we can root for some other team.

David Reuitmann does not seem like anything special also. I look back at what could have been if UPS let DJ go and stayed with the 88!!! What a shame! We could have had Junior as a driver! WOW!

govols019

You smell that?
Here is the difference between Red Bull and UPS..... Red Bull is going to pull their driver A.J. Allmendinger because of his lack of production but UPS continues to go with DJ because of his name recognition and his positive appeal on the commercials.

It's a numbers game! UPS does not care about winning races. At least let the fans and the 400,000 plus employees know that so we can root for some other team.

David Reuitmann does not seem like anything special also. I look back at what could have been if UPS let DJ go and stayed with the 88!!! What a shame! We could have had Junior as a driver! WOW!

Replacing Allmendinger with Skinner is a lateral move, in my opinion. Allmendinger has just as many wins as Skinner does. What Skinner will bring to the team is that he is a little better qualifier than AJ. Taking AJ's lack of experience into consideration that is to be expected. Red Bull should have been putting AJ into lower series races before now.

David Reuitmann is my favorite driver at MWR. I think if he were in a better situation he would run up front consistently.

The fact that Reuitmann has actually worked for UPS in the past is just an added bonus.

FAVREFAN

How 'bout them Toyota's pulling out the win. Hmmmmm....are those lower ticket sales I see coming? lol. It's the beginning of the end now fella's.