I've never received a diad mssg quite like this...

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Yesterday was ugly
Flew out to Minny last night for a retirement celebration for a driver who means a lot to me. I went in for 630 to see some people and the sup who replaced me was there solo, and didn't have a clue what he was going to do today. I thought he was going to have a mental breakdown they were so heavy. center manager asked me if I could take a route it was that bad. Ran a half day and went to the airport.

Saved me a discretionary day

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Flew out to Minny last night for a retirement celebration for a driver who means a lot to me. I went in for 630 to see some people and the sup who replaced me was there solo, and didn't have a clue what he was going to do today. I thought he was going to have a mental breakdown they were so heavy. center manager asked me if I could take a route it was that bad. Ran a half day and went to the airport.

I'm filing a grievance right now.

Rookies!!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Frigid-----you flew out to your old center and ended up running a (half) route with a PTer as your helper?

And people call me a company man.
Yep. That wasn't the reason I was there. But It saved me a discretionary day and I got all the stories from stuff I missed. It was actually kind of fun