I've noticed

floridays

I've noticed many of the vocal during the "collusion" Mueller period are silent now, pertaining to what they staked their life on.

I asked long ago, who will be the last rat off the ship.
Which rats remain.
I can tell by your posts.
@bbsam will not post on such matters, he will not say it was
bsbullf.gif
either, his silence gives him cover he thinks.
I pick on sam because we interacted the most.

Remember our Nunes interactions, I do.
He's the man that was the catalyst, or gave light.

Most have blocked me, I was too rude. I don't think they could respond to the questions.
How does a word on a computer screen affect a stable person, it doesn't.

Was there no there there @bbsam?
Was there no there there @It will be fine
Was there no there there @BrownArmy
@Sportello , what say you?

Just rounding up some rats, just trying to see who we need to search for on the bottom of the sea.
They may quietly leave the ship, why not proclaim it?

bbsam

Staff member
Nope. Plenty of “there there”. I’m willing to say that if Trump loses in November, you’ll see a lot more come out and a lot of republicans claiming, “Oh, if I’d known you that, I would have never supported the president!”

bbsam

Staff member
I've noticed many of the vocal during the "collusion" Mueller period are silent now, pertaining to what they staked their life on.

I asked long ago, who will be the last rat off the ship.
Which rats remain.
I can tell by your posts.
@bbsam will not post on such matters, he will not say it was View attachment 310977 either, his silence gives him cover he thinks.
I pick on sam because we interacted the most.

Remember our Nunes interactions, I do.
He's the man that was the catalyst, or gave light.

Most have blocked me, I was too rude. I don't think they could respond to the questions.
How does a word on a computer screen affect a stable person, it doesn't.

Was there no there there @bbsam?
Was there no there there @It will be fine
Was there no there there @BrownArmy
@Sportello , what say you?

Just rounding up some rats, just trying to see who we need to search for on the bottom of the sea.
They may quietly leave the ship, why not proclaim it?
In other her words, the rats will be jumping off the Trump cruise liner.

vantexan

Nope. Plenty of “there there”. I’m willing to say that if Trump loses in November, you’ll see a lot more come out and a lot of republicans claiming, “Oh, if I’d known you that, I would have never supported the president!”
And apparently they'll say it with Ebonics to be down with the struggle.

newfie

kinda of like the dems now.
"oh If i had known the warrant was illegal I would not have signed it"

newfie

bbsam

Staff member

Ghost in the Darkness

I've noticed people who said they were leaving the country never did. I guess they were all rounded and put in concentration camps and were waiting to be gassed. Yet they somehow all had time to sneak out and burn down cities & businesses, loot, riot, shoot and murder cops and other innocent victims they came across.

newfie

I've noticed people who said they were leaving the country never did. I guess they were all rounded and put in concentration camps and were waiting to be gassed. Yet they somehow all had time to sneak out and burn down cities & businesses, loot, riot, shoot and murder cops and other innocent victims they came across.

they're starting that crap again. John Legend and his foul mouthed wife are the first