I've noticed

bbsam

Staff member
You'd rather watch those kneeling traitors???

Lol, I did too!
I made the mistake of leaving the living room to put the top up yesterday right after Foles’ first series in the Bears game.

26-10

Came back 8 minutes later it was 26-16 and Chicago was on their way to making it 26-23.

Helluva game. No idea who knelt and who didn’t. Don’t give a rats ass either.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I've noticed people who said they were leaving the country never did. I guess they were all rounded and put in concentration camps and were waiting to be gassed. Yet they somehow all had time to sneak out and burn down cities & businesses, loot, riot, shoot and murder cops and other innocent victims they came across.
I have noticed that this time around not many are proclaiming that " if Trump wins, I'm leaving the country ", do they know the outcome already ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Stopped watching any sports , I also change channels when the news comes to the sport reports.
I'd rather watch the same old movie for the 100th time, instead.

newfie

I have noticed that this time around not many are proclaiming that " if Trump wins, I'm leaving the country ", do they know the outcome already ?

they have to believe that their guy is sure to win. they only make that committment if they think they will not have to honor it with a biden loss.