James R. Earls has re-released "The Big Brown Lie".

Some of you might find this interesting.

The Big Brown Lie paperback link:
The Big Brown Lie Kindle link:
Check it out.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Some of you might find this interesting.

The Big Brown Lie paperback link:
The Big Brown Lie Kindle link:
Check it out.

For $749, he can keep his book. I don't need to spend $1 to know that there are lies, cheats, and scrotebag supes working for brown.

542thruNthru

This has to be a joke right?? What kind of idiot charges $749 for a book about UPS and Unions. Re-released ha! The title should really be "The big rip off!"

MoarTape

The reissue of the book is only $20. It was the old, out-of-print one that was ridiculously expensive thanks to the sellers Amazon and eBay.

James Earls

For $749, he can keep his book. I don't need to spend $1 to know that there are lies, cheats, and scrotebag supes working for brown.

Wow...it's been a long time since I've been on here, but I see that the low information trolls still run rampant, which brings down the quality of this site. Bless your little heart. But, thank God for free speech. In answer to your question about "what idiot charges $749 for a book"--I can't answer that. However, apparently from your inability to read the information about the "idiot" that charges $749 for my first edition, you would have found that it is an individual seller and not me. But, then again, your reference to calling someone a "scrotebag" says all we need to know about you. And, if you keep using those nasty words I am going to call your momma and tell her and we all no what that means for you...no more sponge bob square pants and living in her basement rent free. Good news though--I will have a comic book version that will be coming out in time for Christmas for people like you. So, hang in there. No wonder UPS is so jacked up with people like you running amok.

Last edited:

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Wow...it's been a long time since I've been on here, but I see that the low information trolls still run rampant, which brings down the quality of this site. Bless your little heart. But, thank God for free speech. In answer to your question about "what idiot charges $749 for a book"--I can't answer that. However, apparently from your inability to read the information about the "idiot" that charges $749 for my first edition, you would have found that it is an individual seller and not me. But, then again, your reference to calling someone a "scrotebag" says all we need to know about you. And, if you keep using those nasty words I am going to call your momma and tell her and we all no what that means for you...no more sponge bob square pants and living in her basement rent free. Good news though--I will have a comic book version that will be coming out in time for Christmas for people like you. So, hang in there. No wonder UPS is so jacked up with people like you running amok.
While I appreciate your flattery by quoting my post, I would like return the favor and use your own quote regarding low information trolls running rampant. As it would appear, you seem to be one of those aforementioned "low information trolls", since your response is apparently directed at multiple people as you yourself quoted exactly what I said in your retort and nowhere in there do I refer to you as an idiot, nor is the term scrotebag directed at you or your book. It is referred to the unscrupulous supervisors at UPS whose actions are exactly what you describe in your book.

Secondly, while you have taken the time to rejoin this site and profess your disdain for individuals making comments about your book, you might want to address the original poster who is providing the inaccurate link and rectify that with the them, so those of us "low information" souls, will have a better understanding of what it is you are actually trying to promote.

I would love to buy the re-released edition of your book, unfortunately my mother's basement has too many stairs to climb and I'd be afraid that I might miss a very important episode of Sponge Bob Squarepants while running to the computer to click "add to cart".