Jim Cramer on Fedex

zeev

Jim Cramer on Mad Money after the earnings report said that analysts were mad at FedEx management feeling in his words “they got hosed” . You can watch it on his website. Also a lot of complaining on FedEx Facebook so I suggested they come over here but the administrators refused to publish my post.

bacha29

Jim Cramer on Mad Money after the earnings report said that analysts were mad at FedEx management feeling in his words “they got hosed” . You can watch it on his website. Also a lot of complaining on FedEx Facebook so I suggested they come over here but the administrators refused to publish my post.
For quite some time Fat Freddy has been Cramer's hero to the point where he's become a corporate apologist. The problem is that air freight is a service that is becoming too expensive to use and operate but has and will continue to function because it is a necessary service. When it comes to margins that's what Fat Freddy bought Roadway Package System for. As for the stock which has fallen from 278 to 144.....I've got a standing buy order in at 135.

zeev

10.4 Cramer has pumped Freddy and Fdx forever that’s why I was surprised he would even mention the analyst displeasure with management. He did say Freddy was being mistreated. My thought is move the buy order lower.

bacha29

10.4 Cramer has pumped Freddy and Fdx forever that’s why I was surprised he would even mention the analyst displeasure with management. He did say Freddy was being mistreated. My thought is move the buy order lower.
Starting to think that the price banks have set as it's target price $120 will not be far off the new support level. About the only barrier to that price would be if Ground has it's best peak ever and exceeds analysts projections by miles.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
For quite some time Fat Freddy has been Cramer's hero to the point where he's become a corporate apologist. The problem is that air freight is a service that is becoming too expensive to use and operate but has and will continue to function because it is a necessary service. When it comes to margins that's what Fat Freddy bought Roadway Package System for. As for the stock which has fallen from 278 to 144.....I've got a standing buy order in at 135.

I'd cancel that buy order unless Trump backs off on his protectionist trade nonsense, which is possible since he's got other "issues" right now. Making nice with China would give the stock market a nice boost and improve the outlook for air cargo.

bacha29

I'd cancel that buy order unless Trump backs off on his protectionist trade nonsense, which is possible since he's got other "issues" right now. Making nice with China would give the stock market a nice boost and improve the outlook for air cargo.
The stock looks like it might have found a new support level at 145. At the same time being the experienced trader you are I'm sure that you're well aware of October's history of extreme volatility.

zeev

On FedEx stock I have noticed more UPS airfreight trucks at stops in last few weeks than in the past few years. When you get Amazon air business you add extra lift and those planes need to be filled.