Job Listing Clarification

JP1973

I'm starting to see the seasonal stuff pop up. Sooner of them are listed as full-time seasonal and some are listed as part-time tractor-trailer driver. Do either of these opportunities have a chance at getting you hired? Can someone explain the part-time listing to me?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'm starting to see the seasonal stuff pop up. Sooner of them are listed as full-time seasonal and some are listed as part-time tractor-trailer driver. Do either of these opportunities have a chance at getting you hired? Can someone explain the part-time listing to me?
Chance of getting hired? Seems to me that is the essence of job postings, no? As for your other question, part time work is less than 40 hours per week. Hope this helps.

Box Ox

You're not actually asking for your husband, are you?

JP1973

Maybe you should start by reading slowly so you comprehend the sentence better. Where does it say that is part time?

That's a totally different listing! Are you retarded? Do you have the ability to feed yourself? Want me to hand feed you that link also to prove a point of just how freaking stupid you are?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_2427.GIF
That's a totally different listing! Are you retarded? Do you have the ability to feed yourself? Want me to hand feed you that link also to prove a point of just how freaking stupid you are?