JOHN C indicted & not a peep????!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
To be fair we've enlisted a couple CPAs from the west coast to check out the missing document with the $10,000+ in deductions from that tax evasion, I mean, return. Right now it seems inconclusive but there's more experts swinging thru shortly.
View attachment 145813 hmmmm, no deduction sheet!
View attachment 145814 Ruth Bader Monkeybutt said "I find no wrong doing in the tax return filed. Please return the bike she got from the East coast".
Go for it. I welcome your challenge

A

Article 3

Go for it. I welcome your challenge
Chill out Cheryl. I couldn't care less if you netted a billion/year.
I'm just here to support my friends and other significant slugs.
Your site is helpful to many but abused by some.
Have a good night.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
To be fair we've enlisted a couple CPAs from the west coast to check out the missing document with the $10,000+ in deductions from that tax evasion, I mean, return. Right now it seems inconclusive but there's more experts swinging thru shortly.
View attachment 145813 hmmmm, no deduction sheet!
View attachment 145814 Ruth Bader Monkeybutt said "I find no wrong doing in the tax return filed. Please return the bike she got from the East coast".
That was so goofy, it was funny!
And I found her quite attractive
View attachment 145814

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Chill out Cheryl. I couldn't care less if you netted a billion/year.
I'm just here to support my friends and other significant slugs.
Your site is helpful to many but abused by some.
Have a good night.
Lots of attackers on me here lately. Publicly and privately accusing me of making a lot of money off of their posts here. Sorry if I over reacted

A

Article 3

Lots of attackers on me here lately. Publicly and privately accusing me of making a lot of money off of their posts here. Sorry if I over reacted
No apologies necessary. This forum is used for many things. It's no longer just for information member to member. It's a prop to stir up union folks who are apathetic and some who are totally for the union, good or bad.
There's a war launched against the worker today (corp greed) and there's many reasons why. I'm
This forum keeps people informed, motivated, and aggravated all at the same time.
You will never keep everyone happy...

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Reinforce your arguments with facts. Debate the issues. Use logic. Bullying undermines your reputation here.

A

Article 3

There's been several times lately that other folks who are not in the union have purposely got on here starting trouble with certain people and stirred the pot making things worse.
There may be things that go on behind the scenes but we only see what's printed on the board, not what you see.
It's just a message board and that's all it should be. We've got to be able to pick on each other in our own way. Is it over the top sometimes? Yes it is but it always comes back to where it started and that's with the issues.
@anHOURover is just as guilty of stirring things up on here as some of the posters you put in the mod q.

A

Article 3

Ya, I get the bitch reference. Doesn't bother me. Still don't get the slug reference.
Slug: Also means worthless (slug "coins" are only steel box knock outs that resemble a nickel or quarter depending on if they are from 1/2 or 3/4 inch holes) and it also means "a little slow" or dumb.

Nothing that @anHOURover posts towards opposing members has ever depicted a friendly greeting imo.

anHOURover

There's been several times lately that other folks who are not in the union have purposely got on here starting trouble with certain people and stirred the pot making things worse.
There may be things that go on behind the scenes but we only see what's printed on the board, not what you see.
It's just a message board and that's all it should be. We've got to be able to pick on each other in our own way. Is it over the top sometimes? Yes it is but it always comes back to where it started and that's with the issues.
@anHOURover is just as guilty of stirring things up on here as some of the posters you put in the mod q.
hey brother
i been in the mod queue for a few years
FACT
carry on

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.