Jordan carries out air strikes in Iraq, killing 55 IS militants

bbsam

Staff member
Now you are putting words into my mouth. I never claimed that. You were just avoiding answering my question.
I would like to know how what other countries do to Christians pertains to how we should treat muslims? How are the two even remotely connected?

Proving me right again, one post at a time.
supermod-3d_1.gif

Morsi

IS made a statement that could not be verified. Very odd that nobody else was even injured during that supposed bombing attack. Only casualty was a hostage who has not been heard of for months. What are the odds that IS killed her and blamed the attack?

http://news.yahoo.com/purported-claim-jordan-airstrike-kills-female-us-hostage-171355188.html
great question, considering its IS word were going off of, id say the chances are pretty high, the truth is we'll probably never know. Nevertheless it just shows that even when sustaining heavy losses IS is able to turn it into a propaganda victory. They feed off of violence and nothing else, how are you supposed to defeat something like that?

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
No blame toward Bill Clinton. They planed and trained for a big part of that plan under Clinton.
Just going to throw all the blame at the guy in office for less than 9 months?
By going into Iraq in 2003 we took out Iran's biggest enemy! We also enabled ISIS to power and lost 4500 US troops and overwhelmed the VA healthcare system. I wonder how many trillions of $$$$$ that will end up costing taxpayers. Of course it's Obama's fault.If only Bush had made similar mistakes to Obama's, there wouldn't be 4000+ dead Americans because of a senseless war of aggression and our government coffers would be trillions of dollars richer and the financial markets would not have crashed. If only Bush would have been more like Obama.Gee Browny
mushroom cloud over Washington DC ring a bell? How did that little fiasco turn out? Keep crying wolf, it does work with some people.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
By going into Iraq in 2003 we took out Iran's biggest enemy! We also enabled ISIS to power and lost 4500 US troops and overwhelmed the VA healthcare system. I wonder how many trillions of $$$$$ that will end up costing taxpayers. Of course it's Obama's fault.If only Bush had made similar mistakes to Obama's, there wouldn't be 4000+ dead Americans because of a senseless war of aggression and our government coffers would be trillions of dollars richer and the financial markets would not have crashed. If only Bush would have been more like Obama.Gee Browny
mushroom cloud over Washington DC ring a bell? How did that little fiasco turn out? Keep crying wolf, it does work with some people.
Everything you blame Bush for, was CAUSE by Obama pulling our troops out.