Jordan carries out air strikes in Iraq, killing 55 IS militants

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Now you just sound like a fool. And I'm being polite. Think for yourself.
I do think for myself. When Bush left office, Iraq was on it's way to being a secure, safe, free and democratic nation. Then Obama pulled our troops out too soon and it went to hell.
Maybe you should stop watching MSNBC. They will still have 5 other viewers left if you stopped. I know you will miss Rachel Maddow, but her hatred will continue with or without you watching.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
I do think for myself. When Bush left office, Iraq was on it's way to being a secure, safe, free and democratic nation. Then Obama pulled our troops out too soon and it went to hell.
Maybe you should stop watching MSNBC. They will still have 5 other viewers left if you stopped. I know you will miss Rachel Maddow, but her hatred will continue with or without you watching.
We did not stay in Iraq because Maliki would not give our troops immunity from prosecution. Period. Bush negotiated us out, Obama followed through on it. Maliki wanted us out. We had no reason to stay in Iraq except that you want more Americans killed...But again browny and the CONS, the party of lies, strike again.

wkmac

The 2 men solely responsible for the reason "Obama pulled the troops out of Iraq" can be identified below. Now Obama is guilty of following what these 2 men set in place as a legally binding framework so if that is a crime, so be it. But if following law means anything, Obama was following such and the real culprits of the Iraq troop withdrawal are these 2 men. Includes the famous shoe throwing event.

December 8, 2008' press conference on the signing of the Status of Forces agreement binding on the United States to have all troops removed from Iraq by 2011'

realbrown1

We did not stay in Iraq because Maliki would not give our troops immunity from prosecution. Period. Bush negotiated us out, Obama followed through on it. Maliki wanted us out. We had no reason to stay in Iraq except that you want more Americans killed...But again browny and the CONS, the party of lies, strike again.
That was an excuse. Maliki was in negotiations for that, but Obama wouldn't negotiate. Obama wanted our troops out, to fulfill a campaign promise.

And it never stops amazining me that the TROLL PATROL are always so concerned about our troops to such a high degree, yet not one of them ever bothered to serve our nation. The irony.

And nice try on that party of lies. But you and I and everyone knows which party is the party of lies, the party of slavery and the party of welfare. And you just buy every lie they sell.

realbrown1

The 2 men solely responsible for the reason "Obama pulled the troops out of Iraq" can be identified below. Now Obama is guilty of following what these 2 men set in place as a legally binding framework so if that is a crime, so be it. But if following law means anything, Obama was following such and the real culprits of the Iraq troop withdrawal are these 2 men. Includes the famous shoe throwing event.

December 8, 2008' press conference on the signing of the Status of Forces agreement binding on the United States to have all troops removed from Iraq by 2011'
I guess no deal can be renegotiated, and the "continue to work together" part that Bush was talking about ended when Bush left office so Obama could fulfill a campaign promise.

That video was great. I forgot what it's like to have a real president. He wasn't great, but Obama is so bad in comparison, that I miss President Bush.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
That was an excuse. Maliki was in negotiations for that, but Obama wouldn't negotiate. Obama wanted our troops out, to fulfill a campaign promise.

And it never stops amazining me that the TROLL PATROL are always so concerned about our troops to such a high degree, yet not one of them ever bothered to serve our nation. The irony.

And nice try on that party of lies. But you and I and everyone knows which party is the party of lies, the party of slavery and the party of welfare. And you just buy every lie they sell.
Bull:censored2:. Rewriting history is the greatest sin a human can engage in.
Suck it up Browny we gave you a history lesson and it stings because its true.Wow, either you're ignorant or are being paid to rewrite history.