July 10th contract teleforum call

DOK

I thought he mentioned this at the end of the call, no delivering out of vehicles and getting paid for mileage, like the did this past peak he said.
Maybe I heard wrong bit I took it as no package car drivers would he delivering out of their own personal vehicles

Yeah that’s what he said. I didn’t realize any were? But he mentioned “like Ups did this past peak” like he was talking about the Uber driver model. I think he even mentioned the Uber driver. Idk, I’m getting mixed up lol.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
11488497-56B9-42A0-B41A-1B23445350F0.gif
This kid right here is starting to grow on me. ;)

Rack em

Made the Podium
Yeah that’s what he said. I didn’t realize any were? But he mentioned “like Ups did this past peak” like he was talking about the Uber driver model. I think he even mentioned the Uber driver. Idk, I’m getting mixed up lol.
Doesn't matter what some schmuck said over the phone, what matters is the language that is written.

badpal

Pension increase duh! And and and health insurance increase. And other stuff, but we won’t talk about it all right now. Just know it’s really big important stuff.. we gotchu fam trust us
Just got home and read it, nothing in it that would make me vote NO. I got 40 in and the pension is my main concern.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
It does go fast.
Don’t think it does now as it used to. All the older drivers I chit chat with said it used to when the company was fun to work for. Said once it went public it went to the crapper. Most are ready to leave ASAP they are/were just waiting on this contract to see what happens.