July 10th contract teleforum call

Don’t think it does now as it used to. All the older drivers I chit chat with said it used to when the company was fun to work for. Said once it went public it went to the crapper. Most are ready to leave ASAP they are/were just waiting on this contract to see what happens.
One day you are a rookie and next thing you know you are on top of the seniority list.
One day your kids are babies, you blink an eye and they are adults.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
LMAO
SERIOUSLY .what would make anyone Cote yes??
Almost everything that was suggested has a loophole for ups to get out of.... they were already going to take loads off the rail regardless....these 22.4 guys have no protection and ups will abuse the language.. now we’re letting the average person ship surepost so more will be going to the post office??? It goes on and on....

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
125DA030-1976-493A-9A9A-70AA966B2D15.gif
Well thats the one i plan to retire on, 2022 will be here soon enough.

Almost everything that was suggested has a loophole for ups to get out of.... they were already going to take loads off the rail regardless....these 22.4 guys have no protection and ups will abuse the language.. now we’re letting the average person ship surepost so more will be going to the post office??? It goes on and on....
I've seen nothing to make me vote Yes

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
One day you are a rookie and next thing you know you are on top of the seniority list.
One day your kids are babies, you blink an eye and they are adults.
I agree about the kids part they do grow up wayyyyy to fast. Been at ups 13yrs I’m ready to retire right now. But they just giving out amazing contracts that I keep staying for more. Whats a guy suppose to do ya know?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Anyone know where the super secret “can’t be mentioned on the call” surepost language is at?