Just had an interview with HR for Package Delivery Driver

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Huh, like that matters
s-l1000.jpg

upschuck

I mentioned that the commute wasn't an issue for me. She said that any driver that they take on the comes that from my county doesn't last because the traffic gets hectic during those peak hours. Are UPS centers connected whatsoever? From what I've read online it seems as if each location operates independently.

I'm just stuck in a rut at this point. I don't know whether I legitmately have an opportunity at another location or whether I should just look for other places to work
The hub/center I am in, does the hiring for some of the smaller centers in the state. Not all centers have an HR department.

barnyard

KTM rider
The HR person from the hub closest to my building drives to my building to interview people. Pretty much the way it is done here.

Faceplanted

I mentioned that the commute wasn't an issue for me. She said that any driver that they take on the comes that from my county doesn't last because the traffic gets hectic during those peak hours. Are UPS centers connected whatsoever? From what I've read online it seems as if each location operates independently.

I'm just stuck in a rut at this point. I don't know whether I legitmately have an opportunity at another location or whether I should just look for other places to work
Don’t worry, when you clock out at 9-10pm everybody will have already been home work their family for 3hr+. There will be no traffic