Just lost my Mother.

Steve, all the good responses have been used, I echo them. I lost my Mom this Oct 31st. I understand part of what you are feeling. I'm so happy that you had the chance to get back on track with her, for both of y'all.
May God Bless her and keep her in the palm of his hand and may HE bless you as he sees your need.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
My sympathy steve, its tough. Makes you feel kinda like an orphan even tho you are a grown man. God be with you all. June

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Stevo,,,I'm glad you made your peace with your mother,as my mom says God always has a way of working things out!! {and my mom is never wrong,she's Irish Catholic}lol I hope you can find comfort in the days that follow that she is relieved from her pain!! I'm usually on here in mornings if you have to vent..... God Bless you and the family.............Cove

Tim.

Package Placement Expert
After reading your post Steve, I called my mom to tell her I love her. My mom is back in Az and I seen her for about 1 week last year and hadnt seen her in 2 years before that. I better call my Dad while Im at it. He has cancer, but wont tell us (his kids) just how bad. He is stubborn, I guess. Sorry for your loss Steve.

Channahon

Steve.

Prayers and thoughts to you and your family. The loss of a loved one is a saddened time, but keeping her in your heart, will bring comfort and solace to you and your family.
Chan

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Thanks to all of my family here at the cafe. It almost feels like Mom's funeral procession is passing and you are all standing on the side of the road with hands covering your hearts and heads bowed. I'm honored to be a part of such a family. Thanks for honoring my mother, may she rest in peace and may God bless you all, as well as all who continue to respond.

browniehound

Steve,
My friend, I am not going to tell you that my prayers are with you. I no longer have prayers because of my beliefs.

I will tell you that I'm deeply sorry to hear your bad news. Losing my mother would be the most devastating event I will endure outside my daughter.

Most men are closer to their father. I am closer to my mother and dread the day she passes.

I leave this as a consolation: parents are supposed to die before you. As hard as it is we are supposed to lose our parents.

Knowing this, I can't fathom the pain parents feel when losing a child.

I haven't lost any yet, but i have a feeling about it.

I have a daughter and she is all I care about. I would give my parents death X a million before I would want to experience THAT pain!

Do you have kids Steve?

skid mark

In Rememberance of Jimi
Steve,

I am so sorry to hear about your mother. I am very close to my mother too. I almost lost her two years ago to lung cancer. I will pray for you and your family.