Kamala Harris

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What a fool she is! Definitely not ready for prime time and way out of her league.

I'm surprised the Biden administration hasn't reigned her in, keeping her on script?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

LMAO! Why is that every time she opens her mouth to speak it sounds like she’s talking to a child? She’s such a clown.

If Putin by chance was watching the recent Biden’s SOTU address and seeing our three top political leaders on the platform performances would he be shaking in his boots?

Just look at them... these aggressive decisions being made by our enemies are based a lot on posturing and perceptions.

Wally

If Putin by chance was watching the recent Biden’s SOTU address and seeing our three top political leaders on the platform performances would he be shaking in his boots?

Just look at them... these aggressive decisions being made by our enemies are based a lot on posturing and perceptions.
This tells me they have no plan.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Was Harris able to broker a cease fire today ?
2413785C-6829-43A7-81A7-E3B3D245C828.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Yet again, Kamala Harris embarrasses the USA. And then a clueless person from CNN says the following….

CNN's Chris Cillizza was mocked Wednesday for asking if Harris' trip to Poland would be her "moment."

"This sort of tricky international diplomacy at a moment of crisis for Europe and the world is when (and how) leaders are made. If Harris can find a way through this fraught period with Poland, as well as the ongoing push by Ukraine for a no-fly zone, it would amount to a major win -- not just for the Biden administration, but for Harris in particular," Cillizza wrote.

This is all like a clown show.

Wally

Yet again, Kamala Harris embarrasses the USA. And then a clueless person from CNN says the following….

CNN's Chris Cillizza was mocked Wednesday for asking if Harris' trip to Poland would be her "moment."

"This sort of tricky international diplomacy at a moment of crisis for Europe and the world is when (and how) leaders are made. If Harris can find a way through this fraught period with Poland, as well as the ongoing push by Ukraine for a no-fly zone, it would amount to a major win -- not just for the Biden administration, but for Harris in particular," Cillizza wrote.

This is all like a clown show.
She laughs inappropriately as a crutch when she is caught not knowing something. Like the border situation, anything she's involved with turns into failure

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
She laughs inappropriately as a crutch when she is caught not knowing something. Like the border situation, anything she's involved with turns into failure

It is part of her nature...I guess we all have our own coping quirks...

Wally

We aren’t running the country
No skills on her part. Her acting like that makes our enemies not take us seriously. The second you don't know the answer you acknowledged the seriousness of the situation and offer that more information on the subject will be forthcoming. Due to security concerns I cannot divulge details...

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No skills on her part. The second you don't know the answer you acknowledged the seriousness of the situation and offer that more information on the subject will be forthcoming shortly. Due to security concerns I cannot divulge details
She couldn’t get elected any where outside CA.