Kamala Harris

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What a fool she is! Definitely not ready for prime time and way out of her league.

I'm surprised the Biden administration hasn't reigned her in, keeping her on script?
Say hello to your next president if the repubs aren’t smart enough to dump Trump
She’ll be in charge.
Well either her or Michelle

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
No not at all but if the repubs don’t get their :censored2: toghether thats who it’s gonna be
Phew! You scared me for a minute there. I was ready to give up all hope for you. Lol. You’re right though. Republicans definitely need to pull it together. Although…….Ron DeSantis 2024!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Say hello to your next president if the repubs aren’t smart enough to dump Trump
She’ll be in charge.
Well either her or Michelle
Despite the dna release the name Michelle Obama causes in those from the left, she really has zero qualifications to be President. Her running would stir the same emotions that led to Trump being elected.

Kommie Harris? Even Dems don't really like her.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Kamala Harris loses her NINTH staffer since June: VP's deputy press secretary Sabrina Singh heads for the Pentagon after her trip to Europe - leaving just ONE of her senior communications staff left​

• Singh worked with the vice president for over two years, joining the then-senator's team in March 2020 during the presidential campaign
  • Of the four-person senior press shop that began with Harris, only one remains
  • It marks the latest departure as Harris looks to recover from poor poll ratings
  • Last year Harris was rocked by reports of unhappiness in her office

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The Democrat National Committee (DNC) reportedly had to reschedule its Woman’s Leadership Forum fundraiser on May 25 and 26 to the Fall with Vice President Kamala Harris for lack of ticket sales.
Ticket prices range from $250 to $50,000.