Kamala Harris

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
she is woefully unprepared for this job and a complete embarrassment to us.

I saw that Pence and his wife were in Poland also visiting the Ukrainian refugees. No fanfare or much press...just showing up and offering humanitarian aid and support.

It is one big media circus now... pretty soon we will find out the medal of all involved. I know one thing when I see Biden give a speech I cringe, he is really showing his age and just doesn’t appear to be in charge of anything, you can see it in his eyes. We can only imagine how our sworn enemies see this and will take full advantage of his perceived weakness. Harris is not ready to lead anything if Biden goes further south.

We are in a pickle ..so hang on...

newfie

I saw that Pence and his wife were in Poland also visiting the Ukrainian refugees. No fanfare or much press...just showing up and offering humanitarian aid and support.

It is one big media circus now... pretty soon we will find out the medal of all involved. I know one thing when I see Biden give a speech I cringe, he is really showing his age and just doesn’t appear to be in charge of anything, you can see it in his eyes. We can only imagine how our sworn enemies see this and will take full advantage of his perceived weakness. Harris is not ready to lead anything if Biden goes further south.

We are in a pickle...hang on...
Its open season on the world with those two knuckleheads in charge. The only thing Biden is leading is the clown brigade.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

We are in a pickle ..so hang on...
Trump's fault! (hyperventilate here)

oldngray

nowhere special
She's got a purty mouth until words start coming out of it.
7efe1d45.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• 'Our task is to show people that, in many ways, they got what they ordered,' the vice president said Saturday
    • 'A lot of what they demanded they got and so let's get out there as we do and remind them…because we know that they will show up again,' Harris said