Kanye For President?

Would you vote for Kanye?

• Yes

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Absolutely not

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Wasnt this guy in the insane asylum for a while?

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters

floridays

Good s:censored2:t there Man!
There is a 9 min version that is even more kickass!
Tune it up brother, I'm all ears
alfalfa.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
Classic?
This is for you @Operational needs , WQAM wore this out in Miami, love it to this day.

Bet I'm the only one who has heard it or remember it, before I put it up on
What are you listening to.

forgot the song..... sorry

I guess I was lucky enough to miss this one. Contrary to what is being said "NOT EVERY 60's-70's song was good.

rickyb

If it is generated with "auto sound" as most stuff is --it is CRAP- no matter what it sounds like. If the group can't hold a tune in a bushel basket if they give a live performance -they are a crap band. If all they have to offer is grabbing their dicks and putting down women and cops --then they are a CRAP band. If the whole lyrics of the song is something repeated over and over-it is a CRAP song. If all the group does is spew rhyming words (just because they rhyme) they are a CRAP group---------------- (unless you are talking about Bob Dylan).
toxicity, some of tools albums, audioslave first album are good modern hard rock albums. but then again they are 20 to 10 years old... but i think rock has largely died as well.

i like songs with just a few lines of lyrics. like prodigy, overseer, crystal method

straight out of compton is one of the greatest rap albums ever and they put down cops as they should.

rickyb

I only know for sure one of his songs, Golddigger. I’m sure there are a others I’ve heard that I know are his, but you’re right, I probably couldn’t pick out most of his songs because I usually change the station when crappy music comes on. :)
you need to make better life decisions.

check out the song 2 words off his first album

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
you need to make better life decisions.

check out the song 2 words off his first album
Because I need to take advice from a guy living in his parents basement, mooching off society?? I’ll pass on that. Thanks anyway. I’d much rather listen to positive uplifting music like this. Listen to the words of THIS song.

Last edited:

rickyb

You'd have loved the late 60's, mostly political except chart music.
chomsky said i forget who maybe it was the establishment described that period in america as having "excess democracy" like somehow thats a bad thing (for the establishment it is, and you had anti democratic forces with big money make a come back i guess starting in mid 1970s).

rickyb

Because I need to take advice from a guy living in his parents basement, mooching off society?? I’ll pass on that. Thanks anyway. I’d much rather listen to positive uplifting music like this. Listen to the words of THIS song.

i looked it up and that temptations song lyrics. im not a huge fan of positivity because it just sounds nice but im smart enough to know that anything is not possible. i dont believe in sticking your head in the sand. i agree if you listen to grunge its more likely to make you sad, but if youre not already depressed and can handle grunge i dont see anything wrong with it.

rickyb

Most music is bad. Correct. Older music was more than three words applied to a dope beat, which makes it good in comparison.

i dont listen to modern rap at all, but i watched 2 of this guys interviews and checked out some of his videos. really bad stuff, he almost got murdered last year and will probably get murdered. hes very lost.

rickyb

im such a mooch. if only i was like these rich :censored2:s who dont mooch trillions from the fed i could be a good person too...

10% of US adults ineligible to give op needs music advice

1594536461980.png

rickyb

so what rap albums do you like from 2000s? albums not songs.