Kanye For President?

Would you vote for Kanye?

• Yes

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Absolutely not

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Wasnt this guy in the insane asylum for a while?

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters

vantexan

You are complaining about how bad Kanye’s music is and then said you’ve never listened to an album. You complaint is basically, “all new music is terrible and I know this because I never listen to it.” Makes total sense.
My 58 year old wife grew up in the projects in New Orleans. She loves all the latest music and insists on playing those stations in the car. I'd rather listen to nails on chalkboards. But I do hear it regularly and only once in awhile hear anything I halfway like.

fishtm2001

My 58 year old wife grew up in the projects in New Orleans. She loves all the latest music and insists on playing those stations in the car. I'd rather listen to nails on chalkboards. But I do hear it regularly and only once in awhile hear anything I halfway like.
I highly recommend Treme' on hbo as a series on the music/food scene there.

floridays

You married her, not me :lol::lol::lol::lol:.
You must really love her, you didn't ask, but seems a lot a baggage came with this girl.
Makes you a better man than me :thumbup1:.

It will be fine

Most new music is bad. Most music in general is bad. Pretending older music is somehow greater is utter nonsense.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You are complaining about how bad Kanye’s music is and then said you’ve never listened to an album. You complaint is basically, “all new music is terrible and I know this because I never listen to it.” Makes total sense.
Noooo. I’m saying I’ve never listened to his albums but I’ve heard enough of his songs to know they’re crap. There is plenty of good new music, and I listen to a lot of it. I love how you try to put words in my mouth.