Kanye For President?

Would you vote for Kanye?

• Yes

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Absolutely not

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Wasnt this guy in the insane asylum for a while?

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters

It will be fine

Older music IS better. You must not listen to much music if you think music in general is bad, therefore, your opinion on it is pretty moot.
Talk about twisting words. Most music is bad. There’s a lot of music available and most of it sucks. How many schmucks have YouTube channels with their original music on it, millions? It’s mostly bad.

rod

Retired 22 years
If it is generated with "auto sound" as most stuff is --it is CRAP- no matter what it sounds like. If the group can't hold a tune in a bushel basket if they give a live performance -they are a crap band. If all they have to offer is grabbing their dicks and putting down women and cops --then they are a CRAP band. If the whole lyrics of the song is something repeated over and over-it is a CRAP song. If all the group does is spew rhyming words (just because they rhyme) they are a CRAP group---------------- (unless you are talking about Bob Dylan).

floridays

If it is generated with "auto sound" as most stuff is --it is CRAP- no matter what it sounds like. If the group can't hold a tune in a bushel basket if they give a live performance -they are a crap band. If all they have to offer is grabbing their dicks and putting down women and cops --then they are a CRAP band. If the whole lyrics of the song is something repeated over and over-it is a CRAP song. If all the group does is spew rhyming words (just because they rhyme) they are a CRAP group---------------- (unless you are talking about Bob Dylan).
I'm glad you're still drawing breath old man.
nail on head.jpg

Autotune this

vantexan

You married her, not me :lol::lol::lol::lol:.
You must really love her, you didn't ask, but seems a lot a baggage came with this girl.
Makes you a better man than me :thumbup1:.
LOL, and now I'm living in a Honda Element, traveling around the West because she can't deal with me. Argentina after the pandemic!