"KNOWLEDGE IS POWER" MUST WATCH, AND LISTEN CAREFULLY!

Neanderthal

So you’re posting a video of two adults that want to complain about having to travel between several part time jobs because of the poverty wages in part time.

Go. Package. Car. Driving.

Problem resolved!!!

They sure have an easy time on a casual afternoon enjoying beers telling you what’s bad about the contract. Couldn’t do that with a full time job at ups.

Instead of wasting their time making a forty minute video of the same rhetoric garbage Tyler Binder and those Tdu pukes.... they’d should reassess themselves and leave high school - and exercise their seniority for a full time position, when work is available :)

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
So you’re posting a video of two adults that want to complain about having to travel between several part time jobs because of the poverty wages in part time.

Go. Package. Car. Driving.

Problem resolved!!!

They sure have an easy time on a casual afternoon enjoying beers telling you what’s bad about the contract. Couldn’t do that with a full time job at ups.

Instead of wasting their time making a forty minute video of the same rhetoric garbage Tyler Binder and those Tdu pukes.... they’d should reassess themselves and leave high school - and exercise their seniority for a full time position, when work is available :)

So you think this all about Part Timers? This is how educated and informed you became by not paying enough attention of what they were saying. Stop the nonsense, and learn some UPS language in this lousy contract.

Neanderthal

So you think this all about Part Timers? This is how educated and informed you became by not paying enough attention of what they were saying. Stop the nonsense, and learn some UPS language in this lousy contract.

They want to tell you “don’t accept the first offer - you wouldn’t do that from a car salesman”

This ain’t the first offer.

Your elected officials went back and forth until they came back with this.

What a crock of crap

Neanderthal

So if they went full time being forced to work 70hrs and weekends it would solve their problems?

One peak season you get ravaged with hours and never forget. You got paid for it right?

If you don’t like UPS go find another company to work for. You were hired to do one job and you were rewarded the money at over time to do it.

Now you will get double time after sixty. Good luck wrestling that away from the old men with whiskers

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
One peak season you get ravaged with hours and never forget. You got paid for it right?

If you don’t like UPS go find another company to work for. You were hired to do one job and you were rewarded the money at over time to do it.

Now you will get double time after sixty. Good luck wrestling that away from the old men with whiskers
@Chester or @babboo25 ? Must be the same local I guess.

Dulce Bombón

They want to tell you “don’t accept the first offer - you wouldn’t do that from a car salesman”

What a crock of crap

They are not saying that. Its not my fault that your level of interpretation is not at their level.

Dulce Bombón

I bet those two washed out of driving so many times because they have no clue which diection is North, South, East, West.

880dba815ee76e6d5abf9a915a8c0dac.jpg

browned out

How about this contract gets voted down because the Hoffa/Taylor team does not represent the vast majority of Upsers.

Please support your counterpoint by rationalizing the Hoffa/Taylor non expulsion or even addressing the Betty Rose Fischer collusion with UPS labor mgmt. How can a Teamster rep. attempt to get a UPSER fired for dishonesty/stealing time still be a major Teamster official? AND, how can we fathom voting yes any deal between UPS and Taylor? Hoffa/Taylor support Betty = Hoffa/Taylor support UPS= Hoffa/Taylor DO NOT represent upsers best interests.

Atkinson Hearing Reveals Disturbing Relationship Between UPS And Teamsters | bringbackthefight

Kamikaze

How about this contract gets voted down because the Hoffa/Taylor team does not represent the vast majority of Upsers.

Please support your counterpoint by rationalizing the Hoffa/Taylor non expulsion or even addressing the Betty Rose Fischer collusion with UPS labor mgmt. How can a Teamster rep. attempt to get a UPSER fired for dishonesty/stealing time still be a major Teamster official? AND, how can we fathom voting yes any deal between UPS and Taylor? Hoffa/Taylor support Betty = Hoffa/Taylor support UPS= Hoffa/Taylor DO NOT represent upsers best interests.

Atkinson Hearing Reveals Disturbing Relationship Between UPS And Teamsters | bringbackthefight
Atkinson is steaming pile of monkey crap. He probably should have just taken the diad test like all of us. Instead he tried to be smart ass and was fired for JUST CAUSE! Learn to play the game.

browned out

OK... so if Atkinson is that, what is Betty Rose Fischer?

So are u condoning the behavior below? Please elaborate how this is acceptable.

In one email, dated Friday June 10th, 2014, Fischer e-mails Tom McCready, Division Labor Manager at UPS. It was an e-mail that contained a screen shot of a Facebook post that Atkinson wrote after campaigning at Asbury Graphite (Atkinson was running for Principal Officer of Local 538 against Betty Rose Fischer). In the e-mail to Labor Manager McCready, Fischer suggests that McCready should look into whether Atkinson’s time spent at Asbury was while he was on the clock (he in fact had the day off).

DOWN IN FLAMES. Collusion pieces of garbage will not push thru this POS CBA.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

What a crock of crap
We wouldn’t know since we were in a brownout the entire time. Is it last best and final? You must know Tony. Both of you are a joke.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

Spoken like a true division manager! Wow, I can’t figure out if you’re upper management or on the contract negotiating committee.