Kobe Bryant is dead

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Stockton & Malone was my last interest in b-ball...…..but living in CA. the mega- stars (both movie & sports ) are crammed down your throat. The interest in Kobe is about more than the sport.
Sorry about the attitude but not everyone is or was a Kobe fan. Not everyone has interest in or was interested in some people who play sports for a yearly check that most hard working people will never make in a lifetime. Consider the lowly EMS employee in our area that saves lives on a weekly basis and keeps on working the graveyard shift...without recognition...and without even being known to most of our county's populace.

Those are our heroes. Their death acknowledgment would be sparce even if they were killed on the job.

Yeah, I'm sure some of the superstar athletes probably give a mountain of cash to causes but the percentage of gift to income is not equivalent to the people who put everything on the line to save and change lives.

I have nothing against Kobe and his family and the loss of life in any capacity is heartfelt to most, but this publicity shows how messed up many Americans are in priorities. Throwing a ball through a hoop isnt ar the top of my list.
Just my opinon.

Last edited:

Box Ox

YES---the N word is used ---BEWARE

Kobe wasn't the only one whose life took a sudden change today.

So the take this morning by those trying to cover for her is that she actually said "Nakers". What? LOL.

Imagine if Trump or a Fox News personality had said it.

bacha29

A tragic loss of life but the nation's reaction is a clear example of it's growing obsession with celebrities and sports heroes. If instead of Bryant the victim was a world renowned scientist, engineer or mathematician the accident would have been given perhaps 30 seconds worth of news coverage.

Given that it seems like there's a helicopter going down somewhere every day shouldn't the focus be on the cause of so many crashes?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sorry about the attitude but not everyone is or was a Kobe fan. Not everyone has interest in or was interested in some people who play sports for a yearly check that most hard working people will never make in a lifetime. Consider the lowly EMS employee in our area that saves lives on a weekly basis and keeps on working the graveyard shift...without recognition...and without even being known to most of our county's populace.

Those are our heroes. Their death acknowledgment would be sparce even if they were killed on the job.

Yeah, I'm sure some of the superstar athletes probably give a mountain of cash to causes but the percentage of gift to income is not equivalent to the people who put everything on the line to save and change lives.

I have nothing against Kobe and his family and the loss of life in any capacity is heartfelt to most, but this publicity shows how messed up many Americans are in priorities. Throwing a ball through a hoop isnt ar the top of my list.
Just my opinon.
I have nothing against Kobe either....."the interest in Kobe that I was referring to is the 'community service' in coaching kids etc.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
agree, the stuff he did after the retirement was what made him more notable than the others who were in the same crash.

why didn't the mods merge the threads yet? they jump the gun on deleting posts...

Kobe Bryant RIP

Poop Head

Judge me.
Was he some role model type? I'm not into basketball, but I knew he was a star. News makes it sound like he was Ghandi or MLK.
Yup,. A model citizen. Only one rape charge
Some idiot wants to change the NBA symbol with something that honors Kobe......what about the real GREATS??
80-806420_michael-jordan-symbol-clipart-jumpman-air-jordan-logo.jpg