LA/Com Function

oldngray

nowhere special
You need to scan a delivery notice for each stop
As long as you go to every place you can count them as stops when 1 person signs for all of them. Otherwise its padding your stops and dishonesty. More of an issue when runners are trying to make (steal) more bonus money. Not so much now with the screwed up allowances and most people are over allowed. Who cares if you lose more time on paper? Other than management who are trying to milk the numbers for their own bonuses.

As long as you go to every place you can count them as stops when 1 person signs for all of them. Otherwise its padding your stops and dishonesty. More of an issue when runners are trying to make (steal) more bonus money. Not so much now with the screwed up allowances and most people are over allowed. Who cares if you lose more time on paper? Other than management who are trying to milk the numbers for their own bonuses.
Management encourages this pratice.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I doubt you would get fired for it the first time, or even the second time. They will just tell you to use the DUP key.

I sort of agree, but it could also depend on who you are, whether you're on bonus and whether it becomes the flavor of the month and they want to set an example.

Permanent discharge, doubt it, but possibly a day or two off.

Or just training on how to do it correctly.

Do you feel lucky?

Drivers weren't getting terminated for RDR's until they were. Or not scanning misloads and burying them in with their p/u pieces.

Management encourages this pratice.

Until someone calls Atlanta, and they have to come in and set an example.

The drivers doing this will get thrown under the bus by the local management.

I sort of agree, but it could also depend on who you are, whether you're on bonus and whether it becomes the flavor of the month and they want to set an example.

Permanent discharge, doubt it, but possibly a day or two off.

Or just training on how to do it correctly.

Do you feel lucky?

Drivers weren't getting terminated for RDR's until they were. Or not scanning misloads and burying them in with their p/u pieces.

Until someone calls Atlanta, and they have to come in and set an example.

The drivers doing this will get thrown under the bus by the local management.
I don't do that crap. Some of the guys brag when they get 20 stops done in 5 minutes.