Labor shortage concern at Fedex

DeliveryException

We were told 1 hour breaks coming back first of August. It's been at least a year and a half since we had to do the full hour. Oh well, more hours for me since i will probably have to break off for 1630s.

yadig

FedEx’s revenue per employee 342,690
Ups’s revenue per employee 180,010
I think fat Freddy can afford a raise!

falcon back

FedEx’s revenue per employee 342,690
Ups’s revenue per employee 180,010
I think fat Freddy can afford a raise!
Looks like someone failed math. UPS had 2020 revenues of over 80 billion with about 270k employees. FedEx had revenues of just short of 70 billion with about 325k employees. You might want to change the batteries in your calculator.

yadig

Looks like someone failed math. UPS had 2020 revenues of over 80 billion with about 270k employees. FedEx had revenues of just short of 70 billion with about 325k employees. You might want to change the batteries in your calculator.
You’re ignorant! Those are revenue per employee only!! Per employee! Can your ignorant pro business mind understand the difference between the two? I stated facts!

falcon back

You’re ignorant! Those are revenue per employee only!! Per employee! Can your ignorant pro business mind understand the difference between the two? I stated facts!
You cant even do math. They both did roughly the same revenues and FDX had about 50k more employees. That means FDX actually did LESS revenue per employee. Get a 5th grader to show you how to divide and you will see your math is wrong. You must have gone to school with Jethro Bodine because you are an idiot.

yadig

You cant even do math. They both did roughly the same revenues and FDX had about 50k more employees. That means FDX actually did LESS revenue per employee. Get a 5th grader to show you how to divide and you will see your math is wrong. You must have gone to school with Jethro Bodine because you are an idiot.
Wow! I can’t believe you’re not understanding the point here! It’s obviously over you’re IQ! Let’s move on to something simpler. Why does it take FedEx more employee’s to move the same/less volume? If I hv two employees and hv greater revenues off one, who could I afford to give a raise? Was you a front line Mgr all those years ago? Please don’t respond about zap mail’s success! Lmao!

yadig

1626879718653.png