Laid off?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Volume is scary low. My loop went from 8 routes to 4, and just 3 on Mondays. I am covering such a large area, it’s insane. I’ve got over six years in, I went from the middle of the seniority list to the bottom over night.

Losing customers during the contract negotiations and I think Amazon delivering most of their own crap now is the culprit. I see Amazon vehicles on every other street, sometimes I’ll see an EV and a regular van on the same block.
some customers are tired of browns bull:censored2:. Take the contract down to the last day or two…businesses had no idea what was going on so they had to divert some volume to cover themselves incase of a strike. Ups isn’t the only company out there that runs a business for profit 🤷‍♂️

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
@tintininis tommie don’t answer the phone, just show up for work and demand your guarantee. If you aren’t put to work file for your guarantee. Never answer the phone !!!

Michael Scott

We have been really heavy this week. Even brought back all of the seasonals today that hadnt worked since 12/22. And have bot had anywhere near the dropoff that everyone else seems to be having

Commercial Inside Release

The Zoomer\Millennials got some Christmas bucks from their dying Boomer parents.

This is the new peak order...
Cyber Monday (buying electronics for themselves.)

Prime Days\Week (gotta use moms account, hopefully her credit card is still there.)

Black Friday (whole world shopping out of habit.)

Post New Year (adult kids spending their pity money.)

Christmas week panic (for lame people that are always late, never plan anything.)

Mother's Day (I hear even the Devil buys his mom a gift.)

Christmas in July (conning parents into back to school clothes, supplies.)

Pre-Christmas (steady, but overall slower than usual.)