Laid off?

Commercial Inside Release

Many of the laws involving unemployment are federal, but exercised and enforced on the state level, with some state laws thrown into the mix.

Many states have the requirement that if you turn down work (volunteer for layoff,) then you don't qualify for unemployment. Of course, the employer has to make the complaint, sometimes go to a hearing, or arbitration.

Look up the laws, before you try to pull a fast one.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Many of the laws involving unemployment are federal, but exercised and enforced on the state level, with some state laws thrown into the mix.

Many states have the requirement that if you turn down work (volunteer for layoff,) then you don't qualify for unemployment. Of course, the employer has to make the complaint, sometimes go to a hearing, or arbitration.

Look up the laws, before you try to pull a fast one.
You deny any work available then you shouldn't get unemployment.
Seems too many want something for nothing.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Leave my dead days out of this!!
download (1).jpeg

Dead days? This you?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
We have been really heavy this week. Even brought back all of the seasonals today that hadnt worked since 12/22. And have bot had anywhere near the dropoff that everyone else seems to be having

We're heavy in my little center too. Part of the reason is that Amazon only covers about 1/4 of our area so most of their volume in the remaining 3/4 gets put on us or the post office.

Management is really trying not to layoff the lower guys so they're offering all kinds of days off for the veterans. I know some of the old guys won't be seen until President's Day Weekend. Don't know how they afford it. Must be nice....

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
We're heavy in my little center too. Part of the reason is that Amazon only covers about 1/4 of our area so most of their volume in the remaining 3/4 gets put on us or the post office.

Management is really trying not to layoff the lower guys so they're offering all kinds of days off for the veterans. I know some of the old guys won't be seen until President's Day Weekend. Don't know how they afford it. Must be nice....

Their mortgage is $125 a month

DriverNerd

You deny any work available then you shouldn't get unemployment.
Seems too many want something for nothing.
Here they ask for volunteers first before forcing from the bottom and make it clear there's no benefits and no unemployment. If they don't agree they are put on the schedule. But our whole hub doesn't do this, just package and feeder. The rest of the hub just forces from each area and creates a massive :censored2: storm in the process.

tintininis

One day my friend one day we’ll be there