Laid off?

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
The Zoomer\Millennials got some Christmas bucks from their dying Boomer parents.

This is the new peak order...
Cyber Monday (buying electronics for themselves.)

Prime Days\Week (gotta use moms account, hopefully her credit card is still there.)

Black Friday (whole world shopping out of habit.)

Post New Year (adult kids spending their pity money.)

Christmas week panic (for lame people that are always late, never plan anything.)

Mother's Day (I hear even the Devil buys his mom a gift.)

Christmas in July (conning parents into back to school clothes, supplies.)

Pre-Christmas (steady, but overall slower than usual.)
Local university move in week is the busiest week for me, hands down. Peak #s, no helper. Tons of China ching ching furniture.

oldngray

nowhere special
6d27e.jpg

Sixth Punch Sense

Volume is heavy here. Seasonals still working. Having a seniority week. But only the top 7 the past two days got the day off. Tuesday 22 of them went home. I had 225 today 10 hour day. Lot of random dry ice food deliveries today

Thebrownblob

Volume is heavy here. Seasonals still working. Having a seniority week. But only the top 7 the past two days got the day off. Tuesday 22 of them went home. I had 225 today 10 hour day. Lot of random dry ice food deliveries today
It’s weird how sporadic the volume sounds like it is across the country. Still very heavy here as well.

RTS313

Unless corporate doesn't want to pay the benefits
Yes management did that truck here. They offered senior guys here they wanted to be laid off. Some took it, when they to unemployment they got denied. Company said they wanted to be laid off yet there is still work available!

Billion dollar in profits don’t happen by playing by the rules

Yes management did that truck here. They offered senior guys here they wanted to be laid off. Some took it, when they to unemployment they got denied. Company said they wanted to be laid off yet there is still work available!

Billion dollar in profits don’t happen by playing by the rules
Does that surprise you?