Laid off?

tintininis

This morning's call basically said, "No work for you," thanks to my prime spot at the bottom of the seniority hierarchy(4th to last🙄). Any clues on when the workload's gonna bother showing up again?

bumped

This morning's call basically said, "No work for you," thanks to my prime spot at the bottom of the seniority hierarchy(4th to last🙄). Any clues on when the workload's gonna bother showing up again?
To answer your question...March. Everyone pre Covid went through this. We were all laid off. You should be able to bump into a part time spot at least to keep your benefits and collect partial unemployment. For me, personally, I was always laid off the last week in January and all of February. When I was single, I took the month of February as a layoff, collected unemployment, went back to work in March. I didn't need the doctor, but if I did I would have paid the COBRA (never got a COBRA bill until the month was over).

Over70irregs

There are ALWAYS vets willing to take time off. A smart sup would ask a loop to take possible RO to keep guys working.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They already told the lower drivers here they might not be working for a good while
giphy-5.gif