Las Vegas Massacre - 58 killed, 515 hurt

rickyb

Banned
Once again give me proof where a civilian population overthrow a modern day government with standard firearms with no outside help from other countries arming with man pads or giving them a no fly zone?
usually the state police or military will join teh non violent protestors instead of shooting them, which is when the state loses its power and you have revolution. it happened in east germany, i forget where else.

Returntosender

well since you mention it , Afghanistan drove the Russians out with insurgency tactics
With American help of stinger missiles shooting down Russian choppers. Prior to the introduction of the missiles the insurgency was getting killed. Look at what American aircraft doing to the Iraqi insurgents.

All this talk of Americans think they can other throw the government with guns. They’re in for a shock when planes starting dropping bombs on you.

Returntosender

we will find out at least one weapon sounds like its firing full automatic. not sure why its so important for you to argue that point before we know for sure.
Well I fired full auto in the past. So I know first hand what is sounds like in my immediate vicinity. IMO the video footage sounded like a full auto drum, fed weapon.

oldngray

nowhere special
Well I fired full auto in the past. So I know first hand what is sounds like in my immediate vicinity. IMO the video footage sounded like a full auto drum, fed weapon.

It definitely sounds like full auto by the rate of fire and regularity between shots but no reason it has to be a drum. A drum is basically nothing more than an extra high capacity magazine that tends to jam a lot.

rickyb

Banned
note most of them are recent. this has something to do with a declining economy an perhaps and empire in terminal decline.

ian bremmer‏Verified account @ianbremmer 4h4 hours ago

Deadliest mass shootings in US since 1949:
2017 Las Vegas, 50+ killed
2016 Orlando, 49
2007 VA Tech, 32
2012 Sandy Hook, 27
1991 Killeen, TX, 23
1984 San Ysidro, CA, 21
1966 UT Austin, 16
1986 Edmond, OK 14 2015
San Bernardino, 14
*2009 Fort Hood, 13 (+5 others w/ 13 deaths)

newfie

It definitely sounds like full auto by the rate of fire and regularity between shots but no reason it has to be a drum. A drum is basically nothing more than an extra high capacity magazine that tends to jam a lot.

agreed . drum does not dictate the rate of fire. still need a weapon capable of automatic fire.

rickyb

Banned
Las Vegas Official Sets Up GoFundMe to Aid Shooting Victims — the Price of No Universal Health Care

Nevada’s Republican Gov. Brian Sandoval vetoed legislation over the summer that would have allowed Nevadans to buy into the state’s Medicaid program.
Asking strangers for charitable donations to tackle medical bills is ubiquitous in the United States. A report by NerdWallet released in 2015 found that $930 million of the $2 billion raised by GoFundMe since its 2010 launch have been related to medical bills. Yet NerdWallet’s comprehensive survey of crowdfunding sites found that barely 1 in 10 medical campaigns raised the full amount they asked for.

The hundreds wounded are being tended to in Clark County’s network of hospitals in Nevada. But because this is a country that has never had guaranteed universal health care, they will soon be besieged by a second tragedy: enormous medical bills.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Las Vegas Official Sets Up GoFundMe to Aid Shooting Victims — the Price of No Universal Health Care

Nevada’s Republican Gov. Brian Sandoval vetoed legislation over the summer that would have allowed Nevadans to buy into the state’s Medicaid program.
Asking strangers for charitable donations to tackle medical bills is ubiquitous in the United States. A report by NerdWallet released in 2015 found that $930 million of the $2 billion raised by GoFundMe since its 2010 launch have been related to medical bills. Yet NerdWallet’s comprehensive survey of crowdfunding sites found that barely 1 in 10 medical campaigns raised the full amount they asked for.

The hundreds wounded are being tended to in Clark County’s network of hospitals in Nevada. But because this is a country that has never had guaranteed universal health care, they will soon be besieged by a second tragedy: enormous medical bills.
Please go away. No one cares about your input today.

rickyb

Banned
David friend. Ruccio‏ @Dfruccio 10m10 minutes ago

America's deadliest shooting incidents are getting much more deadly http://wapo.st/2wsvO5J?tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.1abceafd12ae …

DLJa9SPUIAA7kYx.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
Another nut case went off the deep end. Fully auto-semi-auto---does it really matter. The battle between pro gun and anti gun will flare up for a week or two then die off as usual with nothing really happening. Even if a few token laws get changed it won't stop nut cases from going wacko. Meanwhile I bet right now somewhere in Vegas they are taking bets on when the next mass shooting will take place. Life goes on.

newfie

You are really a piece of work.

So the US government just indiscriminately kills tons of innocent people just peacefully enjoying life? I'd like to hear an example.

snowflakes are apparently dropping dead of heart attacks and aneurysms since trump got elected. :)

rickyb

Banned
You are really a piece of work.

So the US government just indiscriminately kills tons of innocent people just peacefully enjoying life? I'd like to hear an example.
yea its called civilian casualties and it happens around the world. what do you think they are doing with the 800 billion defense budget?

michael moore btw also made this point in bowling for columbine.

your right in the sense that its not indiscriminate. sometimes it is like the nuke in japan, or vietnam when you shoot anything that moves.