LAUREL, MD

T

trucker1946

Hey Pip-Maybe he should spend more time at the TRACK and drink more beer huh:confused:1

upsgrunt

In the "urine bottle thread", Myupsguytricknme pipes in about how it would be great to have your own house on your route so you could use the bathroom there. Can you say TROLL?

myUPSguyTrickNme

Are you saying our driver lied about attempting to deliver the package to your apartment on all three attempts and the driver lied at the alternate location by not giving the alternate consignee an accurate count?

Yep!

My neighbor saw the UPS truck go by @ the same exact time while out taking the dog for a walk he only stopped @ the house 2 houses away from mine! So no info notice was ever left.

There were many tracking numbers & one of them said my package was out for delivery one day then the same nonsense Not in 1 in the service cross.

THE RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE

then the next day it got mixed up going somewhere else not too far from here then it was back on the truck the next day!

Delivered to my front porch!:confused:1

This is why I say he's playing tricks on me!

Why can't the package just be left on my front porch the 1st time:confused:1

T

trucker1946

This post belongs in the brown cafe archives,Cheryl would win an emmy award:thumbup1:

upsdude

myUPSguyTrickNme.......................

The answers you seek may be found here. We're just drivers, sorters, loaders, mechanics, and in some cases, management. I doubt any of us are properly trained to provide what you need.

tups

Instead of sitting on your butt all day staring at the HSN on your tv, why don't you get out once in a while and actually go to a store? That way you are sure to get your things that you don't want to tie up your money for.

myUPSguyTrickNme

excellent Pip I agree let's see the tracking numbers show them to us maybe we can all help

OK! Since nobody here believes me anyway it's all true :crying:

Why would I ask for help tracking a package that was returned to shipper by mistake!

I called UPS 800 number then someone from the local hub called me back saying once the package leaves this hub they can't get it back. So much for tracking numbers :confused:1 I thought each time a package got scanned on arrival there could be some way of intercepting it to send it back to me.

Right now the package is in Knoxville, TN once it gets to Piney Flats, TN they have no way there to ship it back out, since they get mostly returns there which then go to there outlet warehouse in FL & they only issue refunds when a package is received.

UPS says that HSN can intercept the package but HSN says they can't & have UPS intercept it.

All I want is my packages...not to waste anyones time :sad:

upsgrunt

Why did you post in another thread about how great it would be to have your house on your own route so that you would have a place to pee?

old levi's

blank space
There were many tracking numbers & one of them said my package was out for delivery one day then the same nonsense Not in 1 in the service cross.

Whoa, hold on right there buddy. Does anyone else find it strange that he makes a direct reference to a service cross.
This is an insider yanking everyones chain.

myUPSguyTrickNme

Out of curiosity, what is the tracking number?

There's about 7 tracking #'s altogether!

I will list the most important one of all which is for the

Cobra GPS Navigation System with 5.2" LCD Screen

it is sold out was a great deal too!:crying:

Item Number: 185-602
Cobra GPS Navigation System with 5.2" LCD Screen

You can see what it looks like here: but cost is much higher $799.95
$349.90

http://www.usnav.com/Cobra-Nav-One-4500-Mobile-Navigation-System-P4570C45.aspx

1Z EA8 362 03 2242 957 0

Package Progress Location Date Local Time Description KNOXVILLE,
TN, US 06/04/2007 7:16 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN ROANOKE,
VA, US 06/04/2007 3:00 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN 06/04/2007 2:08 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN LAUREL,
MD, US 06/04/2007 9:39 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN 06/04/2007 6:30 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN SECAUCUS,
NJ, US 06/04/2007 2:01 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN SECAUCUS,
NJ, US 06/01/2007 11:48 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN FARMINGDALE,
NY, US 06/01/2007 10:16 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN 06/01/2007 8:57 P.M. THE RECEIVER DID NOT WANT THE ORDER AND REFUSED THIS DELIVERY;RETURNED TO SHIPPER 06/01/2007 1:50 P.M. THE RECEIVER DID NOT WANT THE ORDER AND REFUSED THIS DELIVERY FARMINGDALE,
NY, US 05/31/2007 10:01 P.M. A CORRECT STREET NUMBER IS NEEDED FOR DELIVERY. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN THIS INFORMATION;THE ADDRESS HAS BEEN CORRECTED. THE DELIVERY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED 05/31/2007 5:20 P.M. A DELIVERY CHANGE REQUEST FOR THIS PACKAGE WILL BE PROCESSED;DELIVERY TO AN ALTERNATE ADDRESS WAS REQUESTED 05/31/2007 3:30 P.M. THE RECEIVER WAS NOT AVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 3RD DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE FARMINGDALE,
NY, US 05/30/2007 3:27 P.M. THE RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE FARMINGDALE,
NY, US 05/29/2007 8:33 P.M. DESTINATION SCAN 05/29/2007 3:28 P.M. THE RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE 05/29/2007 6:55 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY FARMINGDALE,
NY, US 05/26/2007 12:09 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN SECAUCUS,
NJ, US 05/25/2007 10:50 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN 05/25/2007 1:23 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN US 05/23/2007 4:43 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
Tracking results provided by UPS: 06/04/2007 9:52 P.M. EST (USA)

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Your dogs would bark if someone pulled up, HMMMMM could they be on your front porch?????
You make him nervous, could be you have not got control of your dogs??HMMMMMMM
Most of us dont NOt deliver just to pi** someone off, usually it is something about the area of the delivery which makes us nervous. HMMMMMMMMMMM

myUPSguyTrickNme

Your dogs would bark if someone pulled up, HMMMMM could they be on your front porch?????
You make him nervous, could be you have not got control of your dogs??HMMMMMMM
Most of us dont NOt deliver just to pi** someone off, usually it is something about the area of the delivery which makes us nervous. HMMMMMMMMMMM

My dogs are inside the house always!

swing_drv

Maybe your driver was on vacation and the swing driver went to the wrong address. Trust me no driver wants to keep your packages. We can't go home tell the truck is empty. And the more we don't get deliverd the first day the more we have to deliver the next!!!!!

tups

Whoa, hold on right there buddy. Does anyone else find it strange that he makes a direct reference to a service cross.
This is an insider yanking everyones chain.

Dino you got a good point here.
How would you know what a service cross is let alone know what it says inside of it? And how do you know there is even a service cross on these alleged packages!! This whole thread is beginning to smell the same way my center......like a lot of B.S.

lovetokayak

I thought the same exact thing. Reading all these posts I couldn't help but wonder, nobody from the outside would use such language as "hub", "service cross", etc. I was upset about nothing being on TV tonight, but this is soooo much more fun. Let me keep reading this...and "Bertha....peel me a grape." :)

satellitedriver

Nope! Leaving the packages on my front porch was many weeks ago but this is why I said he's playing tricks on me
since why all of a sudden it can just be left on my front porch when the other day it wasn't an option.

Delivering on my street the UPS truck is here many different hours of the day 1st thing in the morning, later on during the day/evening I swear I think you guys drive in circles all day long!

I can't tell ya why I make him nervous...but he told my neighbor that! :confused:1

We always got along great! He even liked my dogs.

Ohh HSN has alot of stuff to order but what's the point of tying up more of my money if it's just going to get sent back & never delivered:confused:1 then I gotta wait until they receive it to get my credit. To order another item that is sold out it's not possible so that's why I need these packages back:mad:
After reading your posts, I would never DR a pkg to you. There is a problem and I do not think it is the drivers fault.
Your posts are bogus.
IMHO