Lawsuit

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_0192.JPG
Uh huh. There are plenty of other body parts that grow hair that waxes off nicely. Faces included.

My bad

Carry on

JL 0513

I personally support the UPS ban on beards. Same rule for police and military and contributes to a clean appearance in service providers that UPS wants to convey to the public. Just like we still wear polyester button down uniforms. When I see a sloppy FedEx or USPS guy with a 6" beard, it makes me feel even better about it. Because once you allow it, it's impossible to fully control types and lengths. You could say why can't we have a nice tight 1/4" long beard? That's professional right? You know that they'll be guys coming in with duck dynasty beards though.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sound good?
Anymore info on the lawsuit against UPS beard policy that was filed last year?
Any new info on the petition that was made on Change.org?
We have a guy in our local who got a medical exemption for a beard. He keeps it neatly trimmed. He had to jump through some hoops at the beginning but all the drama is over with now. What surprised me was that know one else tried it.

AlliSeeisBrown

Saw a FedEx driver with their hat backwards, James Harden beard, white earbuds, baggy cargo shorts and the "Huf" weed socks parked on the wrong side of the road making a delivery. Made me a little salty. Our uniforms could be better, but we do look professional while we drop damaged packages at your doorstep.

Kae3106

Beards are allowed in non-customer facing office environments now. As soon as that was announced, half the guys I work with stopped shaving. No one is at the Duck Dynasty stage yet.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Saw a FedEx driver with their hat backwards, James Harden beard, white earbuds, baggy cargo shorts and the "Huf" weed socks parked on the wrong side of the road making a delivery. Made me a little salty. Our uniforms could be better, but we do look professional while we drop damaged packages at your doorstep.
I want to rate your post agree because of the first few few sentences, but funny because of the last sentence. I am at a real crossroad here!