Layoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I lol at all the seasonal drivers that are back loading trailers. They were all filming tiktoks and :censored2:. Writing blogs titled UPS driver life. Financing stupid pickup trucks.
I bought a new car after peak!
You ready? A 2006 Expedition Limited. 115k miles, owned since 2012 by a now retired mechanic. Got a helluva deal. Feeling real good about it. Zero financing.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Only the leftist Americans.
Not even! There's enough lefties out there smart enough to sniff out the shortest route possible out of this dumpster fire of a presidency. They might not tweet it or bring it up at parties, but they will not be voting for Biden again.

Similar to some fringe Trump voters in '16. They didn't want Hillary, but wasn't really fond of Trump. Filled in his circle at the box but didn't drive around with a Trump flag in the bed of their pick up.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Not even! There's enough lefties out there smart enough to sniff out the shortest route possible out of this dumpster fire of a presidency. They might not tweet it or bring it up at parties, but they will not be voting for Biden again.

Similar to some fringe Trump voters in '16. They didn't want Hillary, but wasn't really fond of Trump. Filled in his circle at the box but didn't drive around with a Trump flag in the bed of their pick up.
Perhaps

Sixth Punch Sense

I lol at all the seasonal drivers that are back loading trailers. They were all filming tiktoks and :censored2:. Writing blogs titled UPS driver life. Financing stupid pickup trucks.
No layoffs here yet, but we have 6-10 drivers taking dead days every day except Saturday. Most of them are at the bottom. I've tried to talk to them about what's coming but they don't care.

Manifesto

No layoffs here yet, but we have 6-10 drivers taking dead days every day except Saturday. Most of them are at the bottom. I've tried to talk to them about what's coming but they don't care.
That's because most of the young ones don't want to work. It's a disease in our country.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
If only we could be so lucky.
IMG_4797.png

Status
Not open for further replies.