Layoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Non liberal

see the problem with all of this is if all the jobs get replaced who can afford to buy the things these automated companies make? no jobs, no money, no business.
Yup, that’s kinda the point. No monetary system. Once they have robots, AI, we’re kind of disposable my friend. Or keep the monetary system and the government will tell you where you’ll live, how much you’ll eat and drink, and give you your monthly stipend. Do you honestly think AI will create more jobs like they say? The same people that don’t want you to eat beef because of what cow farts do to the climate want to create more jobs? more pollution? Nah.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
The rumor is TEMU has a full contract with UPS this summer.

IGotta gonna love it!

ab235df95fa44068b233996e2ff50cd71605112292097024000.jpg

That’s the best packed Temu package I’ve ever seen

ManInBrown

13 years with the company. I’ve never seen cutting of jobs like this. Every day 5-10 jobs gone. PARNJ has 400 drivers. They posted 200 feeder jobs. This is about to get really ugly. Hold on for the ride.

PT Car Washer

Yup, that’s kinda the point. No monetary system. Once they have robots, AI, we’re kind of disposable my friend. Or keep the monetary system and the government will tell you where you’ll live, how much you’ll eat and drink, and give you your monthly stipend. Do you honestly think AI will create more jobs like they say? The same people that don’t want you to eat beef because of what cow farts do to the climate want to create more jobs? more pollution? Nah.
That's a little over the top.

PT Car Washer

13 years with the company. I’ve never seen cutting of jobs like this. Every day 5-10 jobs gone. PARNJ has 400 drivers. They posted 200 feeder jobs. This is about to get really ugly. Hold on for the ride.
The smart ones are taking vacations right now. You won't be able to buy a day off come Summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.