Leaders of tomorrow

hyena

good evening brothers
i still would like to know what p charges for a table at the tdu convention
i would also like to know WHY @hyena is kissing the old guards rooster
THEY SOLD YOU OUT! WAKE UP!!!
VOTE NO IS GOING STRONG IN 623
FACT
I kiss nobody's ass. I believe in something bigger then me. I won't explain myself to you anymore. Your destructions a waste of my time tdu puppet.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

She's kind of sexy in a hard worn down way...

421100_282023721868310_1514658761_n.jpg

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
OK, sure.

Why don't you tell him when he starts this crap?
There's some unity for you.

Watch, now he'll start calling me TDU.
Maybe @anHOURover will join in.

Still a lot to play out before we will be "united".
To unite means that both sides should come together for the betterment of our contract and union. I don't see that yet. This attitude of "The election isn't over" is ignorant to the cause.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
To unite means that both sides should come together for the betterment of our contract and union. I don't see that yet. This attitude of "The election isn't over" is ignorant to the cause.
The election may be over, but all the chips haven't fallen yet..

Watched a baseball game last night where the home team blew a 5 run lead in the ninth, but pulled out the win in extra innings.
In the process their star shortstop and centerfielder collided on a play in the field and were lost for the season.

So, while I certainly thought the game was over in the bottom of the ninth, and the home team did ultimately prevail, the complexity of the rest of the season has been significantly altered.

Lesson learned, it ain't over until it's over....and it is not quite over yet.
To pretend it is, is ignorant to reality.

LeadBelly

Banned
I have met many great leaders in the West. Just wondering if anyone noticed some fresh blood or do you feel that the Teamsters are doomed
There is some fresh blood coming up the pike, but we have to understand that the GOP has stacked the deck against us. I am envious of where you live, and how unionized it is. I live in a state (Ohio) that is very red. All three legislative branches of our government being GOP controlled plays heavily on my th world is against how I live and support my family.

I think one way for us to get better in the Teamsters is through communications. We need to understand each other and try to relate. Also in my honest opinion we need to get younger. Not necessarily move the old timers out, but get the young bucks moved up and waiting in the wings.